Fate of the white race gif gallery what do you guys think?

nice fantasy but there are a lot more white guys fucking black women because the black women do not think that black men treat them well or care for them and that is a problem , women do not care about your dick size and they do not like men who only think about themselves and the weird white guys who hate women and post on here should not be taken seriously.
Funny part is, as a white man, I'm actually interested in possibly dating a black woman because they tend to treat me better than any other race. Most women completely ignore me, but black women will actively approach me and start talking to me, they always have. The interesting issue I tend to have where I live is there's A LOT of immigrants straight from Africa here (well in the Rocklin area) and a lot of times I can't understand 3/4's of what they are saying because their accents are so strong.. Plus I'd be afraid of the whole HIV being a huge problem in Africa thing.. (I guess don't be a fool, wrap your tool eh?) but still dating and just hooking up are two different things. I think a lot of the African women approach me because I tend to be the tallest guy around and their culture says the tallest guy is the future chief/best warrior/best *******. I dunno about that though.

I think the biggest issue I'd have dating a black woman is just the culture difference, even if she was born and raised here.. especially because I'm your typical small town outsider.. I'm a bit of a redneck (love hunting, fishing, miss owning my own truck etc... though I HATE country music) I'm into anime, tabletop gaming, video games, motorcycles/motorcycle racing (watching it) and just about everything to do with old cars... so finding anything in common would be quite the stretch. Still, I like how nice they are to me and how they actually seem to enjoy talking to me, even if my social skills suck and I say weird things thanks to being on the autism spectrum.

Funny part is, as a white man, I'm actually interested in possibly dating a black woman because they tend to treat me better than any other race. Most women completely ignore me, but black women will actively approach me and start talking to me, they always have. The interesting issue I tend to have where I live is there's A LOT of immigrants straight from Africa here (well in the Rocklin area) and a lot of times I can't understand 3/4's of what they are saying because their accents are so strong.. Plus I'd be afraid of the whole HIV being a huge problem in Africa thing.. (I guess don't be a fool, wrap your tool eh?) but still dating and just hooking up are two different things. I think a lot of the African women approach me because I tend to be the tallest guy around and their culture says the tallest guy is the future chief/best warrior/best *******. I dunno about that though.

I think the biggest issue I'd have dating a black woman is just the culture difference, even if she was born and raised here.. especially because I'm your typical small town outsider.. I'm a bit of a redneck (love hunting, fishing, miss owning my own truck etc... though I HATE country music) I'm into anime, tabletop gaming, video games, motorcycles/motorcycle racing (watching it) and just about everything to do with old cars... so finding anything in common would be quite the stretch. Still, I like how nice they are to me and how they actually seem to enjoy talking to me, even if my social skills suck and I say weird things thanks to being on the autism spectrum.
I say go for it brother.
Yes there are cultural differences, but when in a relationship people make allowances for each other. (well they should, it often works) Anyway they are not that different.
I think African women are sexy and are often less skanky than white women having a more traditional outlook.
Also your love of hunting and fishing should play out well with African girls, and they love fixing up old cars in many parts in Africa.
But you may see more coin slots than flaps.

tumblr_p8zbrvQUAJ1s5y4eao1_500.gif
Good forearm workout.

Back