Fate of the white race gif gallery what do you guys think?

How I would like to be fucked.How I would like to be fucked. To be convinced to take off my panties as my husband films me with m I am taken by a black man and he cracks me exposing my pussy (see gif).In the car to suck his cock while he takes me to fuck with the gang
:qos:...SO HOT...!:qos:

View attachment 3607608

SLAVERY is FREEDOM once you accept that you have a historical debt than can only be paid on your white knees. The irony about being confined in a Black Owned Glory Hole is that the longer you stay, the less you want to leave. The more Dark Seed you swallow, the more you crave. Even after you've sucked enough Black Cock to "earn" your White Freedom, it will have changed you enough that you won't be able to live without it...

OMG, what a load of crap. And, if you really want to go down that avenue, racist as hell too.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fantasy should stay in the fantasy realm. Anytime you bring up slavery, no matter what is being discussed, it is not fantasy in any manner.
I'll respectfully disagree. It's a kink thread in the Extreme section of a Fetish website. I made the gif. I know how it was intended. It absolutely IS a fantasy. It isn't reality. I'm not advocating real, actual Slavery. The world is already FULL of horrors-it doesn't need any more.
Your criticism is noted. Your opinion is yours to share. There are LOTS of things on this site I see that I don't like or disagree with. But unless they're advocating actual harm against real people then I just go: "Eh-no thanks. Not for me" and move along.

Fantasy should stay in the fantasy realm. Anytime you bring up slavery, no matter what is being discussed, it is not fantasy in any manner.
I couldn't disagree more. We can't draw arbitrary lines about what can or cannot be depicted in fiction. I'm sorry, I'd love for the world to forget about a lot of books, but I can't erase them or make it forbidden to write. We have to allow people to explore their own fantasies artistically, prohibition tends to make things a lot worse. Repression is dangerous.

I wouldn't be disagreeing with you, by the way, if someone had wandered into one of the meet-up forums talking about Gonzo *******. But you wandered into the fiction section, you could've just left.

Back