FAT DICK OR LONG DICK

Larger girth is more pleasurable for me than a longer cock that hits my cervix nonstop without truly giving the feeling of fullness.

For blowjobs and deepthroating less girth is peferred as I have a small jaw line. Only so much is going to make it past my back teeth without being uncomfortable for both of us.

Bottom line for me is a bit more than average length and girth means enjoying all aspects of sex together.

Lady D
Being just removed from Virginia after 30 years, I tend to feel Virginia women know what they want and aren't afraid to take it or get it. Give the lady what she wants.

Last edited:
.... the truth lies somewhere in-between ;)

My wife likes the spectacle of a really long cock, but in reality what fits her best is between 6-8" long, although she'd never turn down anything bigger as long as the guy can keep it up!

Now, the real deal maker for her is girth, the thicker the better.

So if you have a cock between 6-8" long, that is really really thick, you'll be her first choice even over the mythical 12" long monster :giggle:

The girth preference makes so much sense to me but how we, including and especially women, don't emphasize it more in "advertising" baffles me a bit. It's true that people's priorities and actions follow the data. All we seem to measure and talk about is length. Where's the girth data? Obviously, someone's getting out a tape measure (7.35 inches, 8.137, etc., etc.) so why not wrap that tape measure around the dick? And instead of talking about just length, include the girth, for example "7 x 5 bbc's or bigger only" or "I got a 9 x 7 for your pussy". Seems simple enough. Would that help you choose (ladies) or advertise (bulls)?

Back