******* fantasy.

I have a big ******* fantasy myself! Just hard to find a trustworthy man for it. It's not impossible, just having the patience to find someone with the same level of patience. Some men here are very good writers... I've had fun chatting about it a few times.
Extremely Patient BBC here and in MA

Hubby and I were having an argument one evening and he got really rough with me in bed that night. It was not by my consent, but I perhaps had the mom of all orgasms that night. Since then, I never really stop hubby from '*******' me whenever he wants to, and I have had frequent dreams of getting raped by other men..

An ex had a ******* fantasy. She said she wanted someone to ******* her, and I asked if she wanted it to be someone she knows and she said yes. I asked if she had a specific person in mind, all she said was the name of the big black bouncer that worked at the bar we frequented. The next time we went out, I asked her if she wanted him(he was working) and she said “To ******* me” I burst out laughing. They finally hooked up years later, I only found out when I was talking to her at birthday party for someone’s kid.

I have a very intense ******* fantasy. Sometime a big blk plumber, sometime its blk cop but its always big blk guy, forces upon me and the fantasy ends in rubbing my self. Any women here have ******* fantasy. Pls. respond

My wife doesn't like violence or excessive pain, but she really likes completely surrendering control sexually. No safe word or planned hookups, just a stranger taking her and she is helpless. she says that while it is scary, it is also the most sexually liberating feeling for her.
She does not like violence or a lot of pain, but no safe word? I realize I'm not in the situation, but this just seems like a bad idea.

Back