Fantasy fest 2023

Why couldn’t you be there last year?!? Lol. New member, just joined to answer your question. You should be able to find a potential bull, it just depends on how picky you want to be. Each night has its own party. Monday night is kinky carnival, Tuesday is tutu Tuesday which was one of my fav nights. Wednesday is a glow party and I was able to find a bdsm party that I attended.

If you can try to find a way to leave Friday as Thursday night is the Exxxposed party which is a huge sex party. There’s also the clothing optional bar Eden on top of the Bull. Fantasyfest is a mostly white and older crowd with the average age being in the 50’s. You might have to be the one to approach someone you’re interested in if you see anyone you like. It’s still overall a good time and I hope to attend again someday. Feel free to post any questions and I’ll try finishing my profile.

PS: I’m in Southwest Kansas

Good evening all. Going to fantasy fest this year and we were wondering if many bulls go? Contact us so maybe we can meet up.
BBC are few and far between at the fest outnumbered about 1000-1 bur there will be droves of open minded single and couples wan to play. Check the schedule online to prepare for the theme parties.

Back