Fantasy but True

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I had been a part of a swing group in our city, but had never full participated so to speak. We attended parties, met people and had fun but thats about as far as it went until one night a while back. The party had progressed and couples had paired off and gone to different rooms in the host's house. My wife and I still hadn't gotten to the point where we were comfortable with that, but not wanting to miss out entirely, we started making out ourselves. She told me to sit back in an armchair and she began sucking my cock while on her knees in front of me. It was great. Then a tall, handsome black man appeared behind her. He stood and watched for a minute and gave me a look that asked if we were open to him joining. I gave him a slight nod. He took off his shirt and pants and then pulled off his boxers revealing an extremely long, slender cock which he quickly brought to its full glory with a few strokes. He knelt behind my wife and lifted her dress over her ass and pulled her panties to one side. His cock quickly found its mark and he slide deep inside of her. She paused, looking back at him as he slowly worked himself deeper into her love groove. Once they had a rhythm going she turned back to my waiting cock and carried on where she'd left off. It was an amazing sight.

My wife and I had been a part of a swing group in our city, but had never full participated so to speak. We attended parties, met people and had fun but thats about as far as it went until one night a while back. The party had progressed and couples had paired off and gone to different rooms in the host's house. My wife and I still hadn't gotten to the point where we were comfortable with that, but not wanting to miss out entirely, we started making out ourselves. She told me to sit back in an armchair and she began sucking my cock while on her knees in front of me. It was great. Then a tall, handsome black man appeared behind her. He stood and watched for a minute and gave me a look that asked if we were open to him joining. I gave him a slight nod. He took off his shirt and pants and then pulled off his boxers revealing an extremely long, slender cock which he quickly brought to its full glory with a few strokes. He knelt behind my wife and lifted her dress over her ass and pulled her panties to one side. His cock quickly found its mark and he slide deep inside of her. She paused, looking back at him as he slowly worked himself deeper into her love groove. Once they had a rhythm going she turned back to my waiting cock and carried on where she'd left off. It was an amazing sight.
Interesting! Have you two continued with this, or was it a one time thing?

Back