******* fantasies

I saw in another thread that a common fantasy for women is being raped. Can you explain why? Is it the loss of any control, being used in purely physical manner, or the one thing that is yours, your woman hood, being taken from you.
That a man wants you so much, they won’t take no for an answer and will do what it takes to possess you

I think its similar to..wanting to be taken, used and abused, but the thought of the shock effect, stimulates the time while its happening...like a had a boy friend that semi raped me, as i walked home one night from a friends house, he knew i d gone to see.., i was pushed into a alley way bent forward and to my knowledge raped, but afterwards i was so excited, once i realised it was my boy friend i wanted sex with him more and more

My fantasies are all about giving up control and being used as a fucktoy to strangers..real rapists are violent men who hate females and how they make them feel..stick to roleplaying with safe words and everyone will have a great time!
I can add this
Along with you in saying the words "whore
/ *******",when said by a dysfunctional male or functional male will first be taken in the negative light'.BUT!...R/P aggressive permitted *******"by a dick with no hate,evil or degrading malice in it...AINT THE SAME FUCKING as a selfish minded man with a hateful women are less 'than.....
Hating heart with THAt in each stroke of his penetrating dick in u....(get frm undr THt dick)

Back