Fantasies here or celeb.

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
So just wondering who people on here fantasize about celebs, posters here and maybe a lil bit about people they know who they have fantasies about.

So me first

Here:
Guys, @BlackInLA @Blackadonis68 @BlackPassion @BigBlackBull76 @Ebony Adonis

Gals: @FrankiGoodGurl @wendy

Celebs:

Gals: Samara Weaving, Margot Robbie, Faye Brooks Michelle Keegan.

Guys: Dwayne Johnson.

People I know: a few from work, Martha, Hannah, Zoe, a new girl I don't know her name yet, and a blonde girl and a brunette girl I used to see often on the bus.

Let's see your fantasies

Last edited:
My fantasies usually revolve around celebrities cuckolding me however i have at times fantasized about people I know especially one old coworker.

my biggest celeb fantasies cuckolding me with bbc included

Ariana Grande
Scarlett Johansson
Shakira
Olivia Munn
Melissa Gorga (from housewives of New Jersey show)
Kourtney Kardashian
Those are the celebs I fantasize about the most

As far as people I know in real life there is one coworker I used to work with named an Italian lady named Lisa that I imagine just getting ravaged by bbc and me getting to watch. She was a total MILF in her 40’s when I worked with her. She had an incredible body. And she was highly sex starved from a sexless marriage. She told some of the women in the office and it got around so it was no secret. The thought used to run through my mind, what if some young buff bbc seduced her. I could just see her in my mind getting her brains fucked out. The thought of it makes my dick so damn hard it hurts 😂. There was also a younger Latina girl I used to work with named Maria who was beautiful and a 10. She was beautiful, and only dated black guys. Never dated a white guy or even went with Hispanic guys. So of course because she only dated black guys my mind couldn’t help but going there.

Last edited:
So just wondering who people on here fantasize about celebs, posters here and maybe a lil bit about people they know who they have fantasies about.

So me first

Here:
Guys, @BlackInLA @Blackadonis68 @BlackPassion @BigBlackBull76 @Ebony Adonis

Gals: @FrankiGoodGurl @wendy

Celebs:

Gals: Samara Weaving, Margot Robbie, Faye Brooks Michelle Keegan.

Guys: Dwayne Johnson.

People I know: a few from work, Martha, Hannah, Zoe, a new girl I don't know her name yet, and a blonde girl and a brunette girl I used to see often on the bus.

Let's see your fantasies
Thanks for the ❤️! Much appreciated. Your sweet comments always are... 😊

Back