Famous Black men married to white women

BallBros2.jpg
uPsKs4F.jpg

Lavar Ball has been making a lot of headlines saying that his three sons especially his eldest ******* Lonzo Ball who plays at UCLA. Who knows if they become great in NBA Basketball but if they do he should thank his white wife in giving birth to all three of them.:):)
I meant to post this family earlier and forgot lol yes he def BALLED in that sexy thick white girl and she blessed him with not one or two, but THREE supremely talented young men!
That is the power of a great mixed interracial marriage!

We would like to contribute something from our hometown Nairobi. Octopizzo is a hip hop artist from Kibera, which is the largest slum in Africa. He is so inspiring and a true role model for so many young Kenyans as he is the founder of several youth groups that bring together talented rappers and other artists from the slums in Nairobi and Mombasa. Octopizzo is married to Bea who is from Europe. I'm not sure what nationality exactly but as you can see she's white so it belongs in this thread ;) :dance: :sex:

octopizz-and-fiancee-4-820x1024.jpg octopizzo-and-fiancee.jpg octopizzo-and-fiancee-2.jpg octopizzo-finacee-6-820x1024.jpg

We would like to contribute something from our hometown Nairobi. Octopizzo is a hip hop artist from Kibera, which is the largest slum in Africa. He is so inspiring and a true role model for so many young Kenyans as he is the founder of several youth groups that bring together talented rappers and other artists from the slums in Nairobi and Mombasa. Octopizzo is married to Bea who is from Europe. I'm not sure what nationality exactly but as you can see she's white so it belongs in this thread ;) :dance: :sex:

View attachment 1189797 View attachment 1189798 View attachment 1189799 View attachment 1189802
Excellent contribution! This absolutely belongs on this thread. They look very happy together :)
Also, would love to see and hear more from you two as well!

Back