Family Reaction (Mom, Sisters, Females) to Revealing You're QofS

Why would anyone feel the need to Revealing their sexual fun to anyone especially family that's just weird and strange. "Hey Sis or hey mom I fucked this guy the other guy" yeah no thanks
I have played with various HW and a few shared about their revealing their HW/LS to their sisters....women cannot keep a secret....the old saying

I have played with various HW and a few shared about their revealing their HW/LS to their sisters....women cannot keep a secret....the old saying
guess I'm just old and have old school values I don't talk about my sex life with family or friends. That's between me the person i'm fucking and the my fellow freaks online :) . I ain't going to my sister or best gf and saying damn I got fucked good the other night or this guy had a huge or tiny dick just strange to me lol

guess I'm just old and have old school values I don't talk about my sex life with family or friends. That's between me the person i'm fucking and the my fellow freaks online :) . I ain't going to my sister or best gf and saying damn I got fucked good the other night or this guy had a huge or tiny dick just strange to me lol
I met a bbc on a night out with my sister, so thete was no hiding it from her.

Excellent..what ever works for you so long it keeps things freaky and fun.....I am 58 and some are like yourself while, others are wild....the sexual spectrumm is wide....lol

Excellent..what ever works for you so long it keeps things freaky and fun.....I am 58 and some are like yourself while, others are wild....the sexual spectrumm is wide....lol
now me and the hubby will point out things we like to each lol :) he'll point out girls he likes and i'll point out girls and guys I like besides him and my fellow online freaks nobody knows I want a black dick in my mouth and a pussy to sit on my face :)

now me and the hubby will point out things we like to each lol :) he'll point out girls he likes and i'll point out girls and guys I like besides him you my you fellow freaks nope nobody knows I want a black dick in my mouth and and a pussy to sit on my face :)
Top marks you both play off each other which, is great foreplay.....

You sound just like my wife know body knew how many guys she was donking. I get some good stories of all the slam pices now.

You sound just like my wife know body knew how many guys she was donking. I get some good stories of all the slam pices now.
Keeping the naughty secret of between yourselves is great cerebral stimulation or put another way 24/7 foreplay that you can replay over and over again.....no doubt keeps the kink in the marriage....

Any QofS "Sister/mom-******* Acts?"

If yes, then, please share the various adventures/encounters of this Matriarchal Monarchy....

Back