Hotwives/Cuckoldresses: Have You Cucked Hubby at Family Event?

So ladies,

have you Cucked/dominated your husband at any family events..if, yes, then, describe it...

Let's hear it .....
I twice have been the public designated boy friend for a lady friend at a friend (one case) and family (one case) wedding. You all know the plus one when they don’t know if she has a boy friend. In both cases we rented adjoining rooms. One room we gave the card key to the black gentleman that would be playing that night. We stayed at the reception until the bride and groom left then we called it a night.

Back at the hotel we went to our room. Once inside we knocked on the adjoining room door.

At that point I presented a brides maid to the boyfriend for the night. We all know about brides maid dresses.

Last edited:
Cuckolds have you attended any family events or events in general and placed in the B****h seat?

If yes, let's hear it and what reaction did you observe from those around you.....

I have stepped out of Thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws to meet my Bull for some me time.
We hooked up for about a half hour and I returned to in-laws full of BBC gravy.
I sat at the dinner table and played cards the whole day...
Damn...BBC gravy then, at the dinner table Dark-meat again while, giving thanks with family and finally, playing cards...no doubt securing Ace of Spades. Can't wait to hear about the exploits during Christmas and New Years Eve....

Over the years, we attended various family reunions where a number of my female 1st cousins and their husbands were in attendance. My wife would wear her CFM outfit and flirt with these men. Some of the more macho husbands would make an attempt to get into my wife's panties (imagine their delighted surprise when they discovered she was not wearing any). After playing hard to get and claiming that she was faithful to me, my wife finally "gave in". One or more of these guys would take her to a "private area" and proceed to fuck her. In the meantime, I had to "play dumb" whenever one of my cousins would ask me if I had seen her husband. What surprised me was the fact that none of my cousins picked up on the fact that my wife was "missing" at the same time as her husband.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 44
Over the years, we attended various family reunions where a number of my female 1st cousins and their husbands were in attendance. My wife would wear her CFM outfit and flirt with these men. Some of the more macho husbands would make an attempt to get into my wife's panties (imagine their delighted surprise when they discovered she was not wearing any). After playing hard to get and claiming that she was faithful to me, my wife finally "gave in". One or more of these guys would take her to a "private area" and proceed to fuck her. In the meantime, I had to "play dumb" whenever one of my cousins would ask me if I had seen her husband. What surprised me was the fact that none of my cousins picked up on the fact that my wife was "missing" at the same time as her husband.
The only thing travels faster that a rock-hard penis into a moist vagina is "gossip about who is screwing who". Something tells me all those cuz know a secret and keeping it in the "FAMILY"....LOL

The only thing travels faster that a rock-hard penis into a moist vagina is "gossip about who is screwing who". Something tells me all those cuz know a secret and keeping it in the "FAMILY"....LOL
You might be on to something. I was always surprised when my wife would agree to spread her legs for my cousins' husbands, as none of them are Black. Of course, it is possible that my wife was displaying the fact that she can seduce any red-blooded man into fucking her.

Back