False advertising

I have noticed lately there are a growing number of these "content creators" who have become members of this forum. In almost all of their posting they express their love for black cock and brag about it. Some of them are true to their word. Then there a few who are not all that truthful. There was one of these "content creators" whose postings I read (I won't mention her name). The postings were all about her love for the BBC. She even posted a couple of pictures of her with black cock. So I became intrigued and decided to check out her content. It was disappointing. There were more videos of her with white cock than she has with black cock. It was a big letdown. This person's postings say she loves the black cock but her content says otherwise. It is bad enough that falsehoods permeate throughout this forum. False advertising by these "content creators" don't help at all.

Virtuality Internet is a Bitch, isn't it!
definition: The existence of presence in the online platform which may be defined by the lack of materiality

Last edited:
Is it her or is it you. You say she says she loves black cock, did she say only. If not you owe her a apology. She you say has video posted with colors other than black. Not false at all if she dosen't say she only l likes black cock. I could say i love black cock i have been with many only one that sucked big time. But i also love cocks of other colors.
If you assume more than she says your disappointment by failure to read and turn her words into your fantasy is is not her problem. If she said only you have a case but in your own rant you say there are both black and white men in her videos. Leaving me to doubt only or always is absent from her posts.

Back