FALLING IN LOVE BTW A MARRIED SLUT WITH A BULL

linkme4real

Male
Real Person
I began interracial sex / relationship in 2007 that's about 10 years ago

At that time I specifically decided that I will only fuck white married women and I kept to that ...I have fucked single ladies of other race.

At that time I recall that once I began fucking a woman I will fell in 'love' with her and began telling to leave her hubby to married me . I will be surprised when she will tell me that she was in love with her hubby and can't leave him and she was just after good sex.

Over a period of time I realised that many women are in involved in interracial sex for various reasons and I need to identify which meet my need .

But deep inside me while I enjoyed sex I always dream of falling in love with a married woman and have a boyfriend/relationship.
It wasn't long when I began to meet with some married women in various interracial chats room telling me that they the want to fall in love with a black guy and they are only looking to have boyfriend.

One day I received a mail in my inbox from one of the interracial website I belong to.
The mail was from a house wife looking to have a boyfriend.
Her hubby had a medical issue that affect his sexual performance.
After several emails, phone , we agreed to meet face to face.

On the agreed day , she came with her hubby and we met at a restaurant... Her hubby paid!
The hubby confirmed to me all that the wife had earlier told me.
He told me that the wife had a boyfriend for 2 years before the relationship ended because the guy travelled out of the country , hence their decision for her to have another boyfriend.
We meet 2 other times with the hubby present before I started seeing her alone .
Our love developed strongly and not to long ,we actually fell in love and that was very obvious .
We had agreed with the hubby that she will be spending certain numbers of days with me .
When ever she stay with me during those days ...she cooked, clean, wash , and iron my clothes.
We go out together to restaurants watched films, we registered in swinging clubs ( in that club nobody knew that she is married)

I tried to support her in her marriage and never suggest or do anything that will destroy her marriage.
She only had one ******* ,he was 31 at that time ...He knew that his Mom was a Slut though he didn't know the details, his only concern and fear was that the mom should never divorce his ******* .
The mom promised him and I help her keep her promise.
During those times I still have have other sluts that my relationship with them was just sexual and she was aware .
Were we in love? ....the answer is YES!

So its possible for a married woman to be emotionally attach and involve with her bull.
But the bull most be mature, and experience enough to handle the issue properly .

I began interracial sex / relationship in 2007 that's about 10 years ago

At that time I specifically decided that I will only fuck white married women and I kept to that ...I have fucked single ladies of other race.

At that time I recall that once I began fucking a woman I will fell in 'love' with her and began telling to leave her hubby to married me . I will be surprised when she will tell me that she was in love with her hubby and can't leave him and she was just after good sex.

Over a period of time I realised that many women are in involved in interracial sex for various reasons and I need to identify which meet my need .

But deep inside me while I enjoyed sex I always dream of falling in love with a married woman and have a boyfriend/relationship.
It wasn't long when I began to meet with some married women in various interracial chats room telling me that they the want to fall in love with a black guy and they are only looking to have boyfriend.

One day I received a mail in my inbox from one of the interracial website I belong to.
The mail was from a house wife looking to have a boyfriend.
Her hubby had a medical issue that affect his sexual performance.
After several emails, phone , we agreed to meet face to face.

On the agreed day , she came with her hubby and we met at a restaurant... Her hubby paid!
The hubby confirmed to me all that the wife had earlier told me.
He told me that the wife had a boyfriend for 2 years before the relationship ended because the guy travelled out of the country , hence their decision for her to have another boyfriend.
We meet 2 other times with the hubby present before I started seeing her alone .
Our love developed strongly and not to long ,we actually fell in love and that was very obvious .
We had agreed with the hubby that she will be spending certain numbers of days with me .
When ever she stay with me during those days ...she cooked, clean, wash , and iron my clothes.
We go out together to restaurants watched films, we registered in swinging clubs ( in that club nobody knew that she is married)

I tried to support her in her marriage and never suggest or do anything that will destroy her marriage.
She only had one ******* ,he was 31 at that time ...He knew that his Mom was a Slut though he didn't know the details, his only concern and fear was that the mom should never divorce his ******* .
The mom promised him and I help her keep her promise.
During those times I still have have other sluts that my relationship with them was just sexual and she was aware .
Were we in love? ....the answer is YES!

So its possible for a married woman to be emotionally attach and involve with her bull.
But the bull most be mature, and experience enough to handle the issue properly .

Well said. All involved must be very mature about the relationship.

Well said linkme4real I love that you found a lovely lady and this seemed to help all three of you in this situation.
I'm interested though, you say you always dreamed of falling in love with a married woman and having a relationship. What is it about a married woman that you particularly like?
I too had strong feelings for a guy I was seeing, I began to see him as a boyfriend rather than a fuck. It only ended when I joked about coming off the pill, which he didn't like. Since then I've mainly had one off meets only as don't want to get deep feelings again.

Well said linkme4real I love that you found a lovely lady and this seemed to help all three of you in this situation.
I'm interested though, you say you always dreamed of falling in love with a married woman and having a relationship. What is it about a married woman that you particularly like?
I too had strong feelings for a guy I was seeing, I began to see him as a boyfriend rather than a fuck. It only ended when I joked about coming off the pill, which he didn't like. Since then I've mainly had one off meets only as don't want to get deep feelings again.

Ann , have you ever seen or imagined an ******* that was released after been caged all his life?
Some of us were brought up in some cultural and traditional way. of life and one of this , was that you cannot fuck a married woman .
once a woman is married she was off limit except the cheating women .
in 2007 I came across the swinging / alternative lifestyle and I joined AFF , I was surprised and shocked to discovered that married couples will willingly and gladly involved another guy in their sex life and the wife can fuck any guy she feel attracted to! I was happy and the taboo of not fucking a married woman was broken immediately and the desire to fuck married woman was born in me .
Later I discovered married women had less drama , and were not a threat to my other relationships.
Gradually I began to be drawn to matured and experienced married women ...that doesn't mean I don't fuck younger or single ladies !

Ive been married to my white husband for 20 yrs.and Ive been with my boyfriend loving him with everything Ive got for almost 6 yrs.now!Hes gotten me pregnant twice and Ive lost both :( Darrian is my lover,my man,my soulmate and he fucks me hard and deep and he ownes me and my husband knows and accepts it!Im a white mans wife and a balck mans woman!!!!

Ive been married to my white husband for 20 yrs.and Ive been with my boyfriend loving him with everything Ive got for almost 6 yrs.now!Hes gotten me pregnant twice and Ive lost both :( Darrian is my lover,my man,my soulmate and he fucks me hard and deep and he ownes me and my husband knows and accepts it!Im a white mans wife and a balck mans woman!!!!

I'm glad to hear another married couple find this arrangement working for you !

Back