Fake or Real

this site full of fags sissys and trannies all claiming how superior black men is fucking retarded *******
there is maybe 10 real verified woman on here if more is real why aint they verifying ?
i been on many sites like this and all of em got 90 percent or more fakes

Sorry to all of you. It's a big shame for me to show my tiny dick with that incredible long foreskin. But on the other hand I have to stay for what I'm really are. Someone who is unable to satisfy my wife. Therefore I'm here to find my inner freedom. Hope you'll understand.

I've met 7 women on her face to face and have also had some fake "women"...that traded pictures with me! I catch people on here in their lies real fast now. I've learned from all the years I've been on here! I can say most of the women on here are fakes.

If anyone is counting on this site or any other web site to get laid you really need to take a good look at who you are and how you treat people. I am here for an exchange of ideas and opinions from people that share a lifestyle similar to mine. I get all the pussy and want and need locally. I don't need to try to "score" on the internet

Back