Facefucking

Please login or become a member to view

i have had a lot of bbc in my mouth and everyone of them enjoyed and pumped as much cum as they could but it was all very hard work, i can tell that many people on here have never sucked cock or tasted cum by what they write and any man who wants to make a woman feel bad has issues he needs to deal with

I enjoy face fucking white women and blowing my black seed down their throats. A true lover of dick sucking can make a black dick cum with her mouth ONLY no jacking off with the hand
anyone who knows how to suck cock regardless of color can make a man shoot his brains out his dick, i know because i am a talented cocksucker. But any man who is lucky enough to have a woman touch his dick should show some respect, now i am just a cuck who has seen how fragile many men's egos are and how they want to pretend that their cock is something special. Your mommy may think you are special and have told you how wonderful you are when she powdered your ass and your tiny cock but most people will just see it as a pisser

Back