Face Sitting

While I enjoy servicing a woman this way, I find that most women find this position uncomfortable and prefer being serviced orally while reclining in bed or in a comfortable chair with me kneeling between their legs ... will
This has been my experience as well. Most women get tired and move down after a few minutes. There was however one woman who loved it so much that she would initiate it right away, every time we had sex. She would support herself by hanging on to the brass bed railings in front of her, and could sit there grinding away for an hour. She always had powerful orgasms riding above while I ate her from below, before we started fucking. When she had enough, she climbed down and we enjoyed a great fuck session. This quickly became our standard procedure and we both loved it.

..... and could sit there grinding away for an hour. She always had powerful orgasms riding above while I ate her from below, before we started fucking. When she had enough, she climbed down and we enjoyed a great fuck session. This quickly became our standard procedure and we both loved it.

Damn! An hour! :hot:
I can easily understand why you loved it! :D

Back