F/m Couple getting settled in Palo Alto

Peroxide

Male
From
CA, US
Between COVID and actually getting all settled down here, this message is a little premature.

But I'm the cuck half of a real, practicing cuckold couple who is going to want to find the right guy to break the pandemic dry streak.

You can message me here, or find Peroxide_ on Twitter, FetLife, my Fiancee is most active on the Discords for reddit: r/cuckoldcommunity and the Keys and Anklets podcast.

Anyway, if you're in any of this spaces look about for Peroxide and Chaos, introduce yourself and we can see what unfolds.

Between COVID and actually getting all settled down here, this message is a little premature.

But I'm the cuck half of a real, practicing cuckold couple who is going to want to find the right guy to break the pandemic dry streak.

You can message me here, or find Peroxide_ on Twitter, FetLife, my Fiancee is most active on the Discords for reddit: r/cuckoldcommunity and the Keys and Anklets podcast.

Anyway, if you're in any of this spaces look about for Peroxide and Chaos, introduce yourself and we can see what unfolds.
Add pics and get verified.

I can send you my local white bull. He is European, big cock and he knows how to make cry little cuck boy as you are, while your wife will moan.

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Back