32,M looking for a cuck couple Sterling VA

BlackDomMaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
VA, US
I am looking for a Couple that is willing to be comfortable and totally passive to me. I am a 6 feet, 200 pound retired military, and 32 years old.

I do not play with anyone, I am very particular about who I play with and very strict. I am not into one night stands. To be in this position it requires mental compatibility and physical compatibility, WITH MENTAL COMPATIBILITY BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT. I can go from the very extreme when it comes to this Lifestyle to just the basics. As long as you are willing to learn and grow we can work out. There are three things that are limits.

1. Anything illegal(I will report you)
2. Findom(I'm not interested in your money)
3. Interfering with Vanilla friends and work.(Everybody doesn't need to know what we do)

Like I said I can be VERY EXTREME and if it isn't listed here I am most likely not against it.

Please hmu if you and your spouse are interested. Please be prepared to be asked alot of questions and for us to meet up on public. If you do not have the attention or communication skills to hold a conversation please let me be thank you. If you are not willing to meet in person/in public sooner rather than later please don't message me. If you want to play email tag please don't message me.

Attachments

• 2d1d7b43-7552-41a1-9add-115ce43a5ece.mp4
    9.7 MB
  • VID_55920123_082055_250.mp4
    1.5 MB
I am looking for a Couple that is willing to be comfortable and totally passive to me. I am a 6 feet, 200 pound retired military, and 32 years old.

I do not play with anyone, I am very particular about who I play with and very strict. I am not into one night stands. To be in this position it requires mental compatibility and physical compatibility, WITH MENTAL COMPATIBILITY BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT. I can go from the very extreme when it comes to this Lifestyle to just the basics. As long as you are willing to learn and grow we can work out. There are three things that are limits.

1. Anything illegal(I will report you)
2. Findom(I'm not interested in your money)
3. Interfering with Vanilla friends and work.(Everybody doesn't need to know what we do)

Like I said I can be VERY EXTREME and if it isn't listed here I am most likely not against it.

Please hmu if you and your spouse are interested. Please be prepared to be asked alot of questions and for us to meet up on public. If you do not have the attention or communication skills to hold a conversation please let me be thank you. If you are not willing to meet in person/in public sooner rather than later please don't message me. If you want to play email tag please don't message me.
Where are you located

Back