Eye Candy

297_1000.jpg

My future wife Angie in her dorm room in October 1978 at age 18. Like all of Angie's photos here, she has at last one load of black sperm swimming inside of her, either from Al or another Black lover or partner. If you look carefully at her lips you can see whee her pussy still hasn't completely closed up after being fucked by Al. This is one of the photos Al took which they used in their ads in magazines like Select, The Seekers, or Connection. They usually headlined their ads with "Mix 'n' Mate", "Cocoa and Creme", etc. During this time, Angie hardly went a day without being coupled to Al or another Black man and being injected with his essence. When Angie did get back with me she said that in those four months after she left me, she'd probably had more black sperm fucked into her than most Black wives.

-Rick

Dorm Room.jpg

Here's my future wife Angie, back in October 1978 at the age of 18. This photo was taken by the husband of a Black couple whom Al and Angie met through "Select" magazine. According to Angie, the husband of the couple was curious about having sex with a white woman. But, the guy's wife didn't want to have sex with a white man. So, Angie and Al provided what they both wanted...

Yes, the photo was taken after he had fucked Angie.

-Rick

Fireplace.jpg

Back