Eye Candy

This is one of my favorite memories as it was one of our entries in Select’s “Cover Girl” contest. That is why, if you look carefully, you can see the cover of a cover of Select in the photo. The Zebra Club was always entering us in contests like this, or Gallery magazine’s “Girl Next Door” contest, which I was also entered into. While I didn’t win this one, I did get a “consolation” prize of being in an enlarged ad, with our usual headline of “Mix ‘N’ Mate”. In our ads, we made it clear that I was only to be penetrated by Black men, and that they were to cum in me and not on me. This photo always seemed to get Al and I our greatest response. We “mated” with many BC from Jacksonville, Fla. to New York City with it. As you can see, one possible reason is that you can tell that I’ve just finished being “mated” with a black man. When I first started having intercourse with Black men, it seemed this always happened to me. Like my body was trying to retain their essence inside of me. In this case, it was Al, who also took the photo. I was just three months past my 18th birthday when this photo was taken in October 1978. And, one month since I’d lost my cherry and given my Black Cherry. In fact, by this time, I’d been fucked by over fifty Black men, thanks to be introduced to the joyous variety of interracial swinging by my sister, her boyfriend, and his brother. It was a time when BM/WF sex was considered to be a liberating experience. Especially when the relationship was displayed in public. But, there were those who still frowned upon it.

-Angie

Select Cover.jpg

Last edited:
Now, contrast the above photo of my future wife with the one below after she returned from living in Africa and Europe. Not to mention after over five years of marriage to Jean-Claude and bearing his children. Angie says that she was "briefly married" to another Black man while overseas and bore him a *******. But, that's all she'll say about him. Angie still won't say how many children she bore by Jean-Claude. All she'll say is "children". Some of the changes to her body are more obvious than others. Especially what Jean-Claude had done to her pubic hair!

Al took this photo in their hotel room after Angie's return to New York.

-Rick

After Return 1.jpg

Back