Eye Candy

This was received after Angie had already moved to Upper Volta and had married Jean-Claude. The note said, "I have a future Prince or Princess, or even a King, growing inside of me!" What Angie told me later was that the reason for the towel was that she was leaking sperm from the "bonding" ceremony she'd gone through. This is a part of the marriage ceremony in Jean-Claude's tribe. In this ceremony, she was "mated" with every sexually mature male in the tribe who had not yet impregnated a woman. Angie went on to say, that because she was already pregnant (by Jean-Claude), she would later repeat the process until she was pregnant. Durng that time, Angie was off-limits to Jean-Claude until she was pregnant with a baby sired by another man which Jean-Claude would have to raise as his. By this process, the families of the tribe were bound together in the "greater family": The tribe.

-Rick

Prince or Princess.jpg

Last edited:
There was a "men's magazine" called Gallery, which for a time had an amateur nude model photo contest called "The Girl Next Door". Guys were supposed to enter a nude photo of their wife or girlfriend, and include a bit of a write-up about her and their relationship. Especially her sex life. So, of course, Al mentioned that he was black and Angie, his girlfriend, was white. And, that they decided to "bind" their relationship by Angie conceiving a baby by Al. They never received an answer. Perhaps the world wasn't yet that "accepting\" of a BM/WF IR relationship. This is a duplicate of the photo Al sent.

Rick

Girl Next Door.jpg

Back