Eye Candy

Another early photo of my future wife Angie. This is from her first weekend in the Twi-Lite Motel with her Black lover Al in September 1978. She says that she was still an "anal virgin" when this photo was taken. "But, not for much longer." This photo was later published with their ad in Select magazine.

-Rick

Tube Top Ad.jpg

This was in my sister Jeanne's apartment after her boyfriend's younger brother had fucked me. Ronny wanted to take a couple of pictures of me for the "Zebra Club" in Atlanta that he and J.D. went to with my sister. Jeanne had thought me too "innocent" to be introduced to swinging just a couple of months after I turned 18. But, then again, she thought I was still a BBC virgin when she invited me to "double date" with Ronny, and she and J.D. Little did she know! Ronny's was the second Black cock to enter me. And, in less than twelve hours, I would be taken by my third Black man. Yes, my sister's boyfriend. It didn't matter because Ronny was with my sister. Both Ronny and J.D. were rougher sexually than Al. Both liked pinching and squeezing my breasts and fucking hard and deep doggie-style, saying things like "I'm going to put my black baby in your white belly!" Before 24 hours had passed, I would have my first DP, after seeing it done to Jeanne. Oh yes, that weekend was also the first time I'd seen another couple having sex as well as being watched having sex. Yes, I still like to call it that because that was a different time. BM/WF marriage had only recently been legalized in our state.

-Angie

After  Number 2 Before Number 3.jpg

This is an early photo of Angie that Al sent me after Angie returned to the U.S. after almost five years of living in Africa. All he said in his first note was that Angie had been "altered surgically" and had given birth since she had left the U.S.. Perhaps multiple times.

Al said that her pubic area had been "electrolyzed" or that her pubic hair was permanently removed and that an "unknown substance" had been implanted in her breasts to make them larger and firmer. But, that Angie had greater sensitivity in her breasts and nipples than before she went overseas. As with her sister Jeanne (and many of the white women in the Atlanta Zebra Club in the late 1970's, the foreskin of Angie's clitoris had been surgically removed without her being told what was going to be done to her.) To this day, Angie has no knowledge of what her husband Jean-Claude either did or had done to her surgically.

-Rick

Angie Altered.jpg

Several months after my graduation, I went back to visit Angie and Al when a business trip took me nearby. Once I had seen Angie pregnant with Al's baby, they decided to share this photo with me. Had I not seen Angie pregnant, they weren't going to tell me about it, leaving Angie's pregnancy to be a mystery to me. After all, "nothin' says Black lovin' like one in the oven", right?

-Rick

One in the Oven.jpg

Back