Eye Candy

I don't remember this this photo being taken. Rick received it in the mail in October 1978. As you can see, it looks like I've been gang banged. This might be one of those times when I would go over to Jeanne's apartment after my last class on a Friday and J.D. and Ronny would already be there. There were times when they would fuck Jeanne and I in front of each other after giving us something "to take the edge off the week". After that, the next thing Jeanne and I would know is that it was Sunday evening in her apartment and we were very sore from vaginal and anal intercourse. The towel looks like a thoughtful touch for the housekeeping staff wherever this happened.

-Angie

Gang Bang Break.jpg

This is still one of my favorite outdoor photos of Angie after she and Al had fucked. This was on their first camping trip and Al got Angie twice before they eve got to Mt. Pisgah. When this photo arrived, the note with it read, "I may have been pregnant when this photo was taken. I was mid-cycle when Al and I went camping. And, besides all the times Al and I fucked while in the wilderness, we were already making love every day in either his dorm room or mine. My next period was almost three weeks late."

-Rick

Inseminated.jpg

Back