Eye Candy

This was the first rear entry photo Angie sent me. Notice that she still has her pubic hair in this photo. I was surprised at her being in this position as she said it was "unnatural because animals do it that way for breeding". I guess that "mating" with Al (as she still calls it) gave her the desire to be bred by him. Which would happen later...

-Rick

Keeping it in.jpg

Angie told me later that this one was taken on her "wedding night" by the Black surgeon in Washington. D.C. who bought her in a charity auction to be his wife "in all ways" for thirty days. All "natural" and no birth control. Sending me this photo was the only communication she was allowed with me during the "marriage". Angie told me later that it was taken after "total consummation", which she still won't explain to me.

-Rick

Washington, DC.jpg

The note Angie sent with this one read, "12 different Black men have put their sperm inside of me so far this Friday night. See how shiny and wet they've made me inside? I probably have millions of their Black sperm swimming around inside of me! They and more Black men will have Jeanne and me until Sunday afternoon. I'm still not using birth control. Neither is Jeanne. Maybe one of us will release an egg this weekend!"

-Rick

Only One Egg.jpg

Back