Eye Candy

The note Angie attached to this one simply read, "Look at what Black men did to me!" You can see several things... her labia are split wide open... her breasts have gotten bigger from pregnancy and "enlargement"... her pubic area had been "electrolyzed" bare... and her belly is bulging with the interracial baby she conceived with Al. The photo is from late 1979 in the hotel the Atlanta Zebra Club had their parties in. Angie was 19 at the time... 18 when Al put his baby in her belly.

-Rick

Pregnant Swinger.jpg

After my trip back east, where I found Angie pregnant by Al, they shared with me this photo from a later camping trip to the mountains. This one they used in an ad in "Select" magazine that they headlined "Mix & Mate" to attract white couples where the husband was willing for his wife to be fucked by a Black man (Al) in exchange for fucking a pregnant woman, Angie. It was also used to attract Black couples where the husband wanted to fuck a pregnant white woman or the the wife wanted to see her husband fuck a pregnant white woman.

-Rick

Angie in the Woods At Age 19 and Pregnant.jpg

Back