Extremely rough interracial scenes

Nothing better than a sexy woman who is willing and wanting to take some abuse along with her pleasure. The ability to take the potentially destructive and violent testosterone of the strong men and convert it into powerful pleasurable Sexual Energy is life-saving and prevents outside violence an unwanted war. To all the women who can handle this type of treatment, thank you I appreciate you and I need you.

I'm dripping wet after watching this 😍😍😍

I'm dripping wet after watching this 😍😍😍
Just imagine how wet you'll be after you taste the leather of my belt with your body. I'm rock hard right now thinking of you taking her place. I look forward to stroking my BBC as I look at your welted whipped body. I want to remake it with you and spank you even harder and inseminate you even more. ♠😈🌷

Nothing better than a sexy woman who is willing and wanting to take some abuse along with her pleasure. The ability to take the potentially destructive and violent testosterone of the strong men and convert it into powerful pleasurable Sexual Energy is life-saving and prevents outside violence an unwanted war. To all the women who can handle this type of treatment, thank you I appreciate you and I need you.

There is something incredibly hot and erotic about you doing this to another man’s wife. Quite the impressive power play!!

There is something incredibly hot and erotic about you doing this to another man’s wife. Quite the impressive power play!!
It's primal eroticism, real alpha male behavior. Before this video was made this wife and I knew each other for collectively maybe 10 to 15 hours. No dates no small talk no real modern flirting. Just straight business and pleasure. Once I recognized what she needed I took action.

It's primal eroticism, real alpha male behavior. Before this video was made this wife and I knew each other for collectively maybe 10 to 15 hours. No dates no small talk no real modern flirting. Just straight business and pleasure. Once I recognized what she needed I took action.
That is awesome!! What was the husband’s involvement, thoughts on seeing his wife treated this way?

I think it is just awesome how you felt so comfortable whipping her in front of her husband. Very cool dominant power play!!
He wasn't in the room. He refused to whip her sexually. He didn't understand how his wife would actually want to be spanked or whipped. He thought it wasn't erotic. But it is what she wanted. She wanted various types of spanking. Flogging whipping slapping etc. She was turned on by it. Her nipples turn to iron and literally leaked. The deepest part of her feminine energy was released from even viewing spankings! ... so when I finally did it, not only did she derive immense pleasure from the entire scenario. Her husband actually saw a video and understood how he could do it himself. This was a sexually relationship changing experience for them. He was grateful for me showing him and maintaining his privacy so I was given the greatest gift. His wife to use for my own pleasure.

I am sure she was so excited and wet and ready. I love men to enjoy me and fill me

It is quite impressive to the wifes husband when she does thing with im I never imagined she would do. All I could hope for was to be involved, watch, listen, know is happening, her telling me about, wondering whats going on, etc. Definite impressive power play indeed.

Last edited:
95392861_042_1213.jpg
I call fake . . . . no girl can get that lucky . . . .

Back