Extreme S&M?

wifeandeunuch

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
Lately, my bull has been into some really kinky stuff. I have been eager to please him and have submitted willingly to any and all his ideas. He has been tying me up and whipping me, which I was a bit Leary about at first. Now it is just foreplay. He says there's something so hot about whipping a white woman before he fucks her. Now he is talking about making some wholesale changes to my appearance. I am not completely surprised, as he has already taken me for my "black owned" tattoo. I guess I'll have to see what he insists upon over the next few weeks.whipped.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, a word of caution… BDSM is a slipery road if not taken with eyes (and mind) open.
Practices should be discussed and limits set before hand, it is too easy when in sub-space to agree to mist anything, later they may be regrets.
Yes is your bull, yes you want to please Him, but no.. it’s not his body is yours as is your life, be aware… set limits, educate yourself and your cuck, so that the path less travelled fulfills all….

We been into BDSM way longer then we were into cuckolding and abitloon is right. I think it would important to discuss what exactly is going to happen during a session and make sure to always have a safe word. Also your cuck should also have a safe word for the session as well if he see you not having a good time or himself not having a good time.

Back