Extra Large Dildo problems

TessaWicked

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
I have a small collection of Black Dildos that I love to play with but I am having a hard time getting them to stick to the wall and head board. So I really can't use them doggy style like I want, as they are heavy and won't stick. Any of my fellow ladies found a way to get your XL Dildos to stick or know a good dildo mount to buy so my toys can be used Doggy style? Here's the Dildos I own

This one is just to practice sucking on

I literally purchased that Doc Johnson for my wife- it's quite heavy but I suppose that's part of the nature of dual density. I assume though that you do not always have the option of a partner who can hold it or wear a harness with Vac-U-Loc attachment so, you need to stick the suction cup to a smooth flat surface such as glass, perspex (plexiglass), glazed tile or other similar material. This would then have to be mounted to your preferred doggy furniture by way of bolts, screws, maybe clamps for a post- which really only leaves the perspex as an appropriate mounting material which you would predrill holes for. The drawbacks are having the tools to do the job, deciding whether you really want to have holes in your furniture and if you want to leave the mounting surface permanently in position or only every time you want to use it.

I have a small collection of Black Dildos that I love to play with but I am having a hard time getting them to stick to the wall and head board. So I really can't use them doggy style like I want, as they are heavy and won't stick. Any of my fellow ladies found a way to get your XL Dildos to stick or know a good dildo mount to buy so my toys can be used Doggy style? Here's the Dildos I own

This one is just to practice sucking on
Goddess Tessa, have you tried a dildo belt then tie it around the head board

Back