Her new toy and The 3some fantasy

dlugienogi9183

Couple
From
Italy
The following stories are real, i think they are part of our journey into something new that, hopefully, will involve other men or couples in our sex life.

Her new toy
A few months after my wife told me about an erotic dream of hers for the first time.
(you can read it here
i got COVID, it was fall 2021, I was always tired and to avoid infecting my wife we didn't have sex for 3 weeks.
She thought it was the right time to try something new to satisfy her cravings, so she ordered a couple of toys online.

She only told me about this purchase when they arrived home.
She bought a vibrating "rabbit" one, that is, with a part that insists on the clitoris. Not very large, 18 cm in total, only 10 can be inserted into the vagina. Black.
And another one made of silicone with a suction cup, longer and wider (18 cm), but purple in color.

She had a lot of fun, I liked seeing her ride a cock that wasn't mine, even if it wasn't real.

When I recovered we had fun together, pretending there was another man with us.
We use these toys occasionally, but not always. The most used is the purple one, which we now call Mr. Purple.
When I fuck her while watching her suck it, I get so excited and can come in a few minutes.

Sometimes i think that I could buy her a new one, black and bigger, and then try to talk about a real one... What do you think?

The 3some fantasy
In February 2022, my wife and I went skiing with some friends.
After a day on the slopes, we went back to the hotel room and started to talk about the gift for her birthday.
I usually took her somewhere to spend some time in relax.

She started to propose:
"you could not tell me anything and surprise me, so I don't know where we are going"

And i told her:
"Oh, come on, how can it be possible? I can't blindfold you, get you in the car and when we get there I'll take off the blindfold..."
and then, to tease her i added:
"...and you find 12 naked men in our room".

I don't know why i choose this number, 12 men, it was clearly hyperbole, but her response really surprised me

Her response was to drop her pants at his feet and say:
"Oooops"

So i took the chance and i grab her and bent her down:
"So you would get fucked by 12 men? One behind you, one in front, one below you"

"And the other 9?", she asked, starting to get very wet.

"Ok, honey, maybe they are too much to start, maybe we can start with 2 guys",
i was trying to be more realistic.

Then i added:
"But would you like me to be one of the two men or should I watch you?"

At this point her unexpected response really gave me shivers
"I want you to watch and then you punish me!"

never felt the moment to fulfill a cuckold fantasy so close...i was really excited.

"Ok, so i will be in charge of this game, i will tell you what to do and if they don't fuck you well, i will make them move away and i will fuck you better!"

Then we started to fuck, it was really good sex.

During sex i told her when they arrive i will open the door and she will be dressed in sexy lingerie with a collar with a leash, because i will be the one to hand her over to her bulls.
She came very hard.
Unfortunately I haven't bought the collar yet and we haven't met anyone yet.
But we often discuss about a 3some.

Last edited:
The following stories are real, i think they are part of our journey into something new that, hopefully, will involve other men or couples in our sex life.

Her new toy
A few months after my wife told me about an erotic dream of hers for the first time.
(you can read it here
i got COVID, it was fall 2021, I was always tired and to avoid infecting my wife we didn't have sex for 3 weeks.
She thought it was the right time to try something new to satisfy her cravings, so she ordered a couple of toys online.

She only told me about this purchase when they arrived home.
She bought a vibrating "rabbit" one, that is, with a part that insists on the clitoris. Not very large, 18 cm in total, only 10 can be inserted into the vagina. Black.
And another one made of silicone with a suction cup, longer and wider (18 cm), but purple in color.

She had a lot of fun, I liked seeing her ride a cock that wasn't mine, even if it wasn't real.

When I recovered we had fun together, pretending there was another man with us.
We use these toys occasionally, but not always. The most used is the purple one, which we now call Mr. Purple.
When I fuck her while watching her suck it, I get so excited and can come in a few minutes.

Sometimes i think that I could buy her a new one, black and bigger, and then try to talk about a real one... What do you think?

The 3some fantasy
In February 2022, my wife and I went skiing with some friends.
After a day on the slopes, we went back to the hotel room and started to talk about the gift for her birthday.
I usually took her somewhere to spend some time in relax.

She started to propose:
"you could not tell me anything and surprise me, so I don't know where we are going"

And i told her:
"Oh, come on, how can it be possible? I can't blindfold you, get you in the car and when we get there I'll take off the blindfold..."
and then, to tease her i added:
"...and you find 12 naked men in our room".

I don't know why i choose this number, 12 men, it was clearly hyperbole, but her response really surprised me

Her response was to drop her pants at his feet and say:
"Oooops"

So i took the chance and i grab her and bent her down:
"So you would get fucked by 12 men? One behind you, one in front, one below you"

"And the other 9?", she asked, starting to get very wet.

"Ok, honey, maybe they are too much to start, maybe we can start with 2 guys",
i was trying to be more realistic.

Then i added:
"But would you like me to be one of the two men or should I watch you?"

At this point her unexpected response really gave me shivers
"I want you to watch and then you punish me!"

never felt the moment to fulfill a cuckold fantasy so close...i was really excited.

"Ok, so i will be in charge of this game, i will tell you what to do and if they don't fuck you well, i will make them move away and i will fuck you better!"

Then we started to fuck, it was really good sex.

During sex i told her when they arrive i will open the door and she will be dressed in sexy lingerie with a collar with a leash, because i will be the one to hand her over to her bulls.
She came very hard.
Unfortunately I haven't bought the collar yet and we haven't met anyone yet.
But we often discuss about a 3some.
Sounds like she could be a naughty little slut at times!!!

Back