• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Express your love for sexy white cougars, milfs and older women

I always had a thing for milfs, mature women , cougars and what ever name there is out there to describe a sexy older women. Some of my reasons why are...

Th 819_1000.jpeg e skin”
( An older white womens skin feels great against my black skin…)

3. “Treat them right”
( We respect them for they are built for BBC, and any other pleasure my body can provide )

4. “Confidence”
( Older women are confident which adds to desire , knowing what they need deep inside )

I am also into older Females. I think I have a mum fetish. The fantasies of an older woman who is breaking me in for BBC is thrilling. Must admit I am bi and I like women that could be my mum.

Torpedo

Male
Gold Member
I have always enjoyed older women. But since I am now in my 60's most of the women I share my bed with are younger than me. I am past the point in my life where I wish to be a teacher. A mature woman of at least 35 or 40 years of age understands her needs and desires and knows how to give as well as receive in bed. Plus with a mature woman there is some commonality, I can have a conversation with her between bouts between the sheets.