Express your love for sexy white cougars, milfs and older women

I always had a thing for milfs, mature women , cougars and what ever name there is out there to describe a sexy older women. Some of my reasons why are...

Th819_1000.jpeg e skin”
( An older white womens skin feels great against my black skin…)

3. “Treat them right”
( We respect them for they are built for BBC, and any other pleasure my body can provide )

4. “Confidence”
( Older women are confident which adds to desire , knowing what they need deep inside )

I am also into older Females. I think I have a mum fetish. The fantasies of an older woman who is breaking me in for BBC is thrilling. Must admit I am bi and I like women that could be my mum.

I have always enjoyed older women. But since I am now in my 60's most of the women I share my bed with are younger than me. I am past the point in my life where I wish to be a teacher. A mature woman of at least 35 or 40 years of age understands her needs and desires and knows how to give as well as receive in bed. Plus with a mature woman there is some commonality, I can have a conversation with her between bouts between the sheets.

My love for older white women started in junior high, English teacher she was blonde and never wore a bra. That started me on my lifelong love affair of white women.

My first was older than me. She taught me how to satisfy a woman and I will always remember her for giving me the best experiences of my life.

Back