Experienced couples advice please... Cuckolding lifestyle possible despite chronic illness?

Pandorass

Couple
Hi,
mid 30's couple together 10 years with children. I (and hubby) was very ready to fuck other men and really wanted to try a BBC. Husband fell ill a few years ago with chronic illness and is ill everyday at home not working (we can still have sex). QUESTION : For those couples living the cuckold lifestyle, do you feel that the difficulties that a Chronic illness bring should make us be reluctant to pursue our fantasy? We are concerned that making this fantasy come true is hard for any couple and would be to risky considering our "fragile" situation.
Any comments welcomed.
Thanks

I would go by what your gut tells you and him. If this is something you both really want, and you find the right gent (not easy) believe it or not, it can bring you closer together. If he suffers from an illness that gets him down everyday, this can be something that offers joy, excitement, better sex between you both... and gives you something naughty to look forward to. I've been a cuck for over 30 years, and I still love the days leading up to the night or the days after it, you'll get a lot of mileage out of that 2 hours spent with another man.

My advice would be, take your time finding the right man (we've had the one single person for 4 years, middle aged, white, average sized cock), who understands your situation, understands you may have to cancel etc. If you don't feel this will bring you both a lot of joy/ fun and make your relationship stronger, I wouldn't do it. There are a lot of bulls out there that won't give two fucks about you or your delicate situation, and it can put you off for good if it doesn't work.

Be each others partners in crime on this one, live out your fantasies together, have fun with it and laugh a lot... life is short.

I would go by what your gut tells you and him. If this is something you both really want, and you find the right gent (not easy) believe it or not, it can bring you closer together. If he suffers from an illness that gets him down everyday, this can be something that offers joy, excitement, better sex between you both... and gives you something naughty to look forward to. I've been a cuck for over 30 years, and I still love the days leading up to the night or the days after it, you'll get a lot of mileage out of that 2 hours spent with another man.

My advice would be, take your time finding the right man (we've had the one single person for 4 years, middle aged, white, average sized cock), who understands your situation, understands you may have to cancel etc. If you don't feel this will bring you both a lot of joy/ fun and make your relationship stronger, I wouldn't do it. There are a lot of bulls out there that won't give two fucks about you or your delicate situation, and it can put you off for good if it doesn't work.

Be each others partners in crime on this one, live out your fantasies together, have fun with it and laugh a lot... life is short.
Thank you for your reply. Very much appreciated.

I like slinky's response; good advice. The basic cuckold lifestyle is you enjoying other sexual partners; that shouldn't be an issue. Hubby has a lot of options depending on whether he's having good days or bad days. I think its important that you communicate this with your bulls ... no need for details, but to understand his and your situation. How involved does he need to be in choosing your partners? How involved do you want him to be?
What is a concern is that you have ******* ******* in your home. So, I'm hoping any activities you do would be away from them. They are at that time of their lives where they absorb everything they see & hear. We stopped our activities when our ******* got to around 9-10; simply too much effort necessary to guard against being discovered. We miss it some, but not as badly as I once thought we would. Its the reason I've been here well over 9 years, however.
Good luck!

Back