Experienced Bull here to counsel those who want to be a part of the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I am a very experienced Bull and I am here to offer my help to those who truly need and want it. I have been in this lifestyle for 15 years and have learned a lot during that time. I have counseled countless people on how to navigate these sometimes tricky waters. There are several types of situations where I am able to offer assistance:

• Couples looking to get into the lifestyle
  • Husbands looking for realistic strategies on how to get their wives interested in cuckolding/hotwifing
  • Single men who want to be more successful Bulls
  • Single men or women looking to be in a cuckold relationship

If you want to know more about me or my qualifications to do this, feel free to take a look at my profile. Just know, I will only help those that are truly serious and I will determine that after an initial phone conversation. Yes, you must be willing to talk on the phone as ap if you want my help. I am not here to waste your time or have my time wasted.

I am a very experienced Bull and I am here to offer my help to those who truly need and want it. I have been in this lifestyle for 15 years and have learned a lot during that time. I have counseled countless people on how to navigate these sometimes tricky waters. There are several types of situations where I am able to offer assistance:

• Couples looking to get into the lifestyle
  • Husbands looking for realistic strategies on how to get their wives interested in cuckolding/hotwifing
  • Single men who want to be more successful Bulls
  • Single men or women looking to be in a cuckold relationship

If you want to know more about me or my qualifications to do this, feel free to take a look at my profile. Just know, I will only help those that are truly serious and I will determine that after an initial phone conversation. Yes, you must be willing to talk on the phone as ap if you want my help. I am not here to waste your time or have my time wasted.
HI Sir, i am in need of assistance Sir.

I need help, I can make my Gf cum. We both 40" she size 16 redhead, told me as I was fucking her that I wasn't big enough, soon as she did my weak load spurred into her.

I have been trying to get my wife to take BBC for so long and reached a wall. Thank goodness found this guy, he takes the time to understand each situation (cause they are all different) and give directions that make sense and will hopefully help me make this a reality for us. His approach is straight forward but after communicating with him his suggestions make sense and offer an approach I did not try (or even think of). If you need help getting your wife to take some BBC then this is the guy you need to work with!

My situation may not be the same as Couple70, but the fact that Idowives0763 is also able to help me shows how much of an expert he is in all of this. I've fantasized about this world for a long time but I was convinced my girl would never go for it. Idowives0763 is changing that. He really took the time to learn my (and my girl's) situation. After he got a handle on what's going on, he came up with an individualized plan that perfectly fits our relationship. He's like a personal trainer but instead of coaching you on fitness, he's coaching you on the interracial hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.

If you need help, you definitely need to talk to him!

I have been working on my wife for two years talking about it. Making good progress and even got her to admit she wants to try it but she is nervous. Now I fuck her with a black dildo and we pretend it is a black dude with up. She has never had a dick other than mine and I want her first black dick to be longer than me so he will reach virgin pussy that first time. How do I get her to take the big step?

just keep on working, every case is unique, it might take 2 years , 5 years or ten years just dont give up, remember its ALL about her pleasure not fullfilling YOUR FANTASY, next step create a profile with her...surf together ir sites, please adds, visit chat rooms and web cam rooms, find suitable guys together, and ask her to do a WEB CAM SHOW To black man she chooses.

Step by step ....

just keep on working, every case is unique, it might take 2 years , 5 years or ten years just dont give up, remember its ALL about her pleasure not fullfilling YOUR FANTASY, next step create a profile with her...surf together ir sites, please adds, visit chat rooms and web cam rooms, find suitable guys together, and ask her to do a WEB CAM SHOW To black man she chooses.

Step by step ....

Thanks. I think about it a lot and wonder how I will feel whe I swear a black dick go in her pussy. Also wonder if after she has her first black dick if she will want more?

Back