Experienced Bull & Dominant in Cincinnati, OH

CuioGeo

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Searching for new play partners and accepting those interested here: https://www.cuiogeo.com/play

Outside of the lifestyle I enjoy devouring a good book and/or pie, motorcycles, archery and a healthy debate. Relentless continuous improvement is the name of the game, so if you're on a different page we probably won't click.

If you think you fit what I'm seeking, please reach out! Note any serious conversations will require a live verification on Snapchat or Kik to proceed (even if you're verified here), I have no interest in role playing online with catfish.

Arch that back.png
20200809_180426.png
DCM_3589-2.png
BratsGetSpanked.png
DCM_5768.png
wtKVSu0.jpg

Last edited:
I'm an experienced, educated, whimsical bull & dominant in an open relationship seeking a self-confident, explorative, hotwife and/or submissive for an ongoing arrangement. I'm into erotic photography as well and would love if that was something we could further explore together. I put importance into fitness, so any partner would need to be height-weight proportional.

Outside of the lifestyle I enjoy photography, devouring a good book and/or pie, motorcycles, archery and a healthy debate. Relentless continuous improvement is the name of the game, so if you're on a different page we probably won't click.

If you think you fit what I'm seeking, please reach out! Note that if you're not verified, I will require a live verification on Snapchat, I have no interest in roleplaying online.

View attachment 3579459
View attachment 3579460
View attachment 3579461
View attachment 3579462
View attachment 3579463
Wow. I cant really give you what you’re looking for, but you definitely got my juices flowing. 🙂

I'm an experienced, educated, whimsical bull & dominant in an open relationship seeking a self-confident, explorative, hotwife and/or submissive for an ongoing arrangement. I'm into erotic photography as well and would love if that was something we could further explore together. I put importance into fitness, so any partner would need to be height-weight proportional.

Within the BDSM space I'm specifically looking to explore rope play much further, but I enjoy BDSM of all flavors and would love to help you explore your kinks as well.

Outside of the lifestyle I enjoy devouring a good book and/or pie, motorcycles, archery and a healthy debate. Relentless continuous improvement is the name of the game, so if you're on a different page we probably won't click.

If you think you fit what I'm seeking, please reach out! Note any serious conversations will require a live verification on Snapchat or Kik to proceed (even if you're verified here), I have no interest in role playing online with catfish.

View attachment 3579459
View attachment 3579460
View attachment 3579461
View attachment 3579462
View attachment 3579463
View attachment 3585105
Wow. You really know how to treat a woman🙏🙏🙏🙏

Within the BDSM space I'm specifically looking to explore rope play much further, but I enjoy BDSM of all flavors and would love to help you explore your kinks as well.

View attachment 3579459
View attachment 3579460
View attachment 3579461
View attachment 3579462
View attachment 3579463
View attachment 3585105
Super hot

Back