darklight

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hiya all!

The husband here.

We are an open, loving, extremely close and secure couple based in Los Angeles.

We are husband & wife, best friends, and accomplices. And we’re here to have fun!

She is a 30 year old, gorgeous, athletic, incredibly sexual hotwife with a giant cock fetish that is submissive to me and loves pleasing her husband and fucking giant dicks.

I am already rather well endowed, and the fun for us is finding her even bigger, so we are looking for share her with giant dicks - super thick especially important. I will be there involved with her, (not with you), maybe taking pics, and letting her compare and both of us using her up and pleasing her.

If you think that sounds fun and you might fit the bill feel free to message!

Hiya all!

The husband here.

We are husband & wife, best friends, and accomplices. And we’re here to have fun!

She is a 30 year old, gorgeous, athletic, incredibly sexual hotwife with a giant cock fetish that is submissive to me and loves pleasing her husband and fucking giant dicks.

I am already rather well endowed, and the fun for us is finding her even bigger, so we are looking for share her with giant dicks - super thick especially important. I will be there involved with her, (not with you), maybe taking pics, and letting her compare and both of us using her up and pleasing her.

Check out the dm I sent you

Hiya all!

The husband here.

Not super long only 8 but I’m thickness is well above average

Attachments

• IMG_2556.jpeg
    IMG_2556.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Back