Ex wife now dating a black guy!

If she wasn't interested in staying married to you I can't imagine she'd be interested in letting you watch her getting fucked now.
I've watched her fuck someone before, a BBC and it was amazing to see and hear. She's told me a few details and trying to get her to video a session for me.

I've watched her fuck someone before, a BBC and it was amazing to see and hear. She's told me a few details and trying to get her to video a session for me.
It's a long story but we're still friends .

So you've seen her fucking black guys before so that's not new and you're still friends so she tells you about the guys she's dating. Exactly what kind of help do you need? It sounds like you've already got it covered.

So you've seen her fucking black guys before so that's not new and you're still friends so she tells you about the guys she's dating. Exactly what kind of help do you need? It sounds like you've already got it covered.
We dabbled a bit in the lifestyle a while ago. We just split a couple months ago after 16 years and we have shared quite a bit. I still ask things but she doesn't share as much now for moving on. But she did tell me his cock was about 10 inches when i asked. So again I would love to see her getting fucked by him.

And I've always loved seeing her have a good time, and to be honest the sounds alone are amazing. Right now I'm trying to get her to call my phone if they fuck and just let me listen! Think it would be amazing!

We dabbled a bit in the lifestyle a while ago. We just split a couple months ago after 16 years and we have shared quite a bit. I still ask things but she doesn't share as much now for moving on. But she did tell me his cock was about 10 inches when i asked. So again I would love to see her getting fucked by him.
And I've always loved seeing her have a good time, and to be honest the sounds alone are amazing. Right now I'm trying to get her to call my phone if they fuck and just let me listen! Think it would be amazing!

This sounds really sad. Please understand- I'm not trying to be mean. But she's obviously moved on. So should you. The only sounds of a woman being pleasured you should be hearing is the woman that you're pleasuring. You need to spend your time looking for another woman.

This sounds really sad. Please understand- I'm not trying to be mean. But she's obviously moved on. So should you. The only sounds of a woman being pleasured you should be hearing is the woman that you're pleasuring. You need to spend your time looking for another woman.[/QUOTE

Like I said, it's a long story. I'm trying ,I do love her and trying to move on, we're still good friends and do a lot for each other. Can't help it I still like hearing about her fucking, and right now while I have know one I will take it if she will share.

Back