Ex Girlfriend has gone black?

I noticed that an ex-GF of mine has some pics up on her FB profile that are with a black guy. When we were together I know that she had never been with a black man before - it's just something that comes up when you start dating somebody...

"Have you ever been with an Asian girl?"
"No, have you ever been with any different races or ethnic groups?"
"No".

Anyway I got to know her and we dated for a while. She had never gotten with a black guy and never seemed especially interested when we'd be out and a black guy would start talking to her. I know that being from the south her dad would definitely not approve. We were dating during the last Presidential election and her dad would rant on and on about how Obama would destroy America if he won.

So anyway, you might imagine my surprise when I saw these pics of her. Do you think she was fucking this guy? She's not with him now b/c it says she's dating some white dude these days. There were a few other pics of this guy with some of her friends so maybe it was all innocent. Just curious everybody's thoughts. Not really something I could ask her at this point, we're "friends" but don't really speak anymore.

2011-07-24_00-43-26-1.jpg

2011-07-24_00-43-56.jpg

2011-07-24_00-44-20.jpg

I noticed that an ex-GF of mine has some pics up on her FB profile that are with a black guy. When we were together I know that she had never been with a black man before - it's just something that comes up when you start dating somebody...

"Have you ever been with an Asian girl?"
"No, have you ever been with any different races or ethnic groups?"
"No".

Anyway I got to know her and we dated for a while. She had never gotten with a black guy and never seemed especially interested when we'd be out and a black guy would start talking to her. I know that being from the south her dad would definitely not approve. We were dating during the last Presidential election and her dad would rant on and on about how Obama would destroy America if he won.

So anyway, you might imagine my surprise when I saw these pics of her. Do you think she was fucking this guy? She's not with him now b/c it says she's dating some white dude these days. There were a few other pics of this guy with some of her friends so maybe it was all innocent. Just curious everybody's thoughts. Not really something I could ask her at this point, we're "friends" but don't really speak anymore.

2011-07-24_00-43-26-1.jpg

2011-07-24_00-43-56.jpg

2011-07-24_00-44-20.jpg

It looks like she is just having a good time it may have been just a one night stand if she slept with him

Back