Everybody always talking about tight pussy ..

Everybody always talking about the tight pussy.. I like my wife's opened up .. I told her I want it to where I can put my hand in her in panties and automatically be able to slip three fingers in her.. I love it after I use her BAM dildo on her and she is all stretched open after.. first pic .. second pic is one I always send her telling her i want to watch her get used and stretched for real.

Attachments

• 1598585456701.jpg
    1598585456701.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 1621382000428.jpg
    1621382000428.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 154
My wife's pussy is on the bigger size and I love it. I'm trying to convince her to use bigger dildos when we play to stretch it out even more. The hottest scene yet was when I was giving her a massage I was able to completely fist her. She started squirting down to her ankles!
Same here, my wife's pussy is also not that tight. I am fairly small but still, I think she would 'suit' a larger guy down there.

Can't change a hoe into a house wife
clap good job GIF by VH1

I prefer very lose wide pussy. I was seeing a married sub woman for over a year and she was fairly tight.
But we worked on her being opened up she wasnt happy but didnt have a say in it.
I used to see her 4 or 5 times a week and always opened her up until, after z month or so, i started fisting her. She squirted for the first time in her life.
After that 1st time, i fisted her every time.
Her husband didnt know she was seeing me so she still had to give him occasional sex.
She told he he had noticed lol
I love wide, lose and "messy" pussy

Back