Ever had a guy say that he didn't want your husband watching?

I have had that happen twice. Both times I said thanks for the interest and walked away. They quickly changed their mind and said they were okay with it. By then I was not having it and said thanks but no thanks.
Yes and he got told to go elsewhere.
Respect our relationship or fuck off..
Neither of us are shy about showing anyone how to get back down the path they came

yeah I have said it, depends on the dynamics, sometimes hubby's can get weird, overly friendly or jealous, or directive.... also the Mrs, sometimes needs to be relax and hubby is in the way... and ofcourse sometimes hubby's like to be denied and let their imagination go wild while listening in...

This has happened a couple times with us as well. Not a big deal, as we simply decline the interest. But if you don't want to play with a couple, then why approach one? There are plenty of sites and profiles for and of single women and those venturing out as singles. In our case, our guy half can watch or join as the bull prefers, but we are a package deal for sure.

Don't want the guy to watch. It inhibits both wife and me a bit. If the couple insists on it I allow it once. Then, once she's had a taste I tell her next time is without the hubby. They almost always agree (with or without husbands knowledge)

Don't want the guy to watch. It inhibits both wife and me a bit. If the couple insists on it I allow it once. Then, once she's had a taste I tell her next time is without the hubby. They almost always agree (with or without husbands knowledge)
You shouldn’t be with couples then. You’re a single male. You don’t dictate terms on what my husband does. No ones dick is that special and I guarantee I’ve had better than you.

Oh yeah I have had a few black men that never did let my husband watch. One guy did offer my husband two of his black friends would let me watch them fuck my wife but the condition was they all 3 could fuck her together. Needless to say I agreed to that. I would take my wife to his apartment and there would be 3 big black men watching as I took my wife's clothes off for them. They would then proceed to feel my young beautiful white wife up telling me you can leave now and when we are finished with your wife we will call you to pick her up. It was always a turn on leaving my wife with all those big black men

Oh yeah I have had a few black men that never did let my husband watch. One guy did offer my husband two of his black friends would let me watch them fuck my wife but the condition was they all 3 could fuck her together. Needless to say I agreed to that. I would take my wife to his apartment and there would be 3 big black men watching as I took my wife's clothes off for them. They would then proceed to feel my young beautiful white wife up telling me you can leave now and when we are finished with your wife we will call you to pick her up. It was always a turn on

Back