Eurpoean couples( state where you from)

I mean: intimidating for the husbands ;)
Don't be intimidated.😊
No need to be intimidated. I'll give uourvbeloved back when she and I have had our fill of each other😈
I'm a Gentleman-Bull. All I ask is that the hotwife gets thoroughly and completely used (for Her pleasure), and that you enjoy the show😊

Feel free to film, photograph and/or clean-up.
Enjoy.The. Show.
As a Gentleman I'll make your Queen my own for as long as it lasts. Don't be intimidated friend.
Share. Her. Joy. 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_20220910_123023_576.jpg
    IMG_20220910_123023_576.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Rothenburg is a great city for tourism. Bring your hotwife, stay a few days in a discreet room. I'll cum visit😇

Don't be intimidated.😊
Be intimidated.😧
I'm a Gentleman-Bull. All I ask is that the hotwife gets thoroughly and completely used (for Her pleasure), and that you enjoy the show😊

Enjoy.The. Show.
As a Gentleman I'll make your Queen my own for as long as it lasts. Don't be intimidated friend.
Share. Her. Joy. 🥰
I would love so much! I'll show you to her and I speak with her

Don't be intimidated.😊
Be intimidated.😧

Enjoy.The. Show.
Share. Her. Joy. 🥰
Men like you make the world a better place :giggle:

Don't be intimidated.😊
No need to be intimidated. I'll give uourvbeloved back when she and I have had our fill of each other😈

Enjoy.The. Show.
Share. Her. Joy. 🥰
Yes please!!!

Back