Europe: is it changing with immigration and refugees?

dana-europe

Female
Real Person
From
Czechia
Hi. I am from a part of Europe where there are very, very few people from Africa or Middle East. I'm wondering if people sense that other parts of europe are visible changing in the last years? I wonder what more I could do to support refugee or accelerate process of changing demographics?

Four things are sure about immigration:

1. Excessively conservative people will see a criminal at all immigrants and only the negative side of the immigration will be presented.

2.Excessively liberal people and all the immigrants want to see a valuable and sinless person and will only be in a positive sense in contact with them.

3.Objective and emotional strong people see all the sides of immigrants,because they do not idealize and do not demonize them.
Objective European man free from all kinds of self-drawing European white guilt and European supremacy!!
Specifies the opportunity to integrate, but does not tolerate if the guest abuses the situation and commits a gap against the European receivers!!

4.Intercontinental and continent migration has emerged since African emigration, which is due to different reasons at different intervals and with different intensification.In a migration group, people who are prone to assimilation and integration are present in a different proportion,and those who want to believe in racial religious ethnic supremacy who want to see themselves as conquerors and in the parallel they conquered the receivers.

Intellectually and emotion in a balanced way to achieve the theme of immigration as otherwise the ultra right or extremely liberal views may be dominant ideologies on the "old continent"!! The intermediate road leads to social peace, which is a guarantee of development! The intermediate path can be created due to the consensus of moderate right-wing and left-wing, liberals and conservatives! All political views pose a threat to Europe's safety and humanism, which wants to see and see migrants on earthly angel, or came from hell of evil devils!!

Hi. I am from a part of Europe where there are very, very few people from Africa or Middle East. I'm wondering if people sense that other parts of europe are visible changing in the last years? I wonder what more I could do to support refugee or accelerate process of changing demographics?

I'm from New York but I've been working in Europe for past 5 years. I dunno about Chech but Germany-France-Belgium-Netherlands-Sweden-Austria-UK are totally changing. White people will be minority in 2030's in those countries but when I went to Poland, Baltic states, Italy, Slovakia, etc, they are still white people in majority but these Chech-Estonia-Slovakia are smaller countries compared to France, Germany and UK.

I'm from New York but I've been working in Europe for past 5 years. I dunno about Chech but Germany-France-Belgium-Netherlands-Sweden-Austria-UK are totally changing. White people will be minority in 2030's in those countries but when I went to Poland, Baltic states, Italy, Slovakia, etc, they are still white people in majority but these Chech-Estonia-Slovakia are smaller countries compared to France, Germany and UK.
The grateful and intelligent immigrant is integrated into that society and designs only two children-based families, because only in this case the western type of living standards may remain, and therefore will not be minority in the Caucasian phenotype population!!
Non-integrated immigrants must count by two reactions!

1.The instinct of "natives" life will grow in a strong form ( racism,xenophoby ) , because everyone wants to live, and therefore some of the members of one group are instinctively regarding the members of the other group as a hindering factor that should be systematically destroyed!!
This mentality is also present in some of the immigrants, because the distorted form of life instinct is regrettably part of human nature!!
During history, it was quite a lot of occasion in the form of genocide ( Rwanda,Yugoslavia..etc ) !!

2.Quantity is always at the expense of quality!! The Earth called Planet is a closed ecological system, and therefore we are strongly limited in all areas of resources!! Overproofing and wasting together can even cause the extinction of the whole planet!!

Europe is doomed, it's just a matter of time. I've seen entire areas of Europe that look like Zimbabwe on a bad day. It's only a matter of time before it spreads and dismantles the entire history and culture of Europe. They brought it upon themselves.

Lucky for us we have met some very nice polite African BBC’s.
They are cut clean and very well endowed, have the stamina and know how to work hard.she Is regularly meeting a African bbc fb just only 23 yr old.

succesful and healthy immigration is based on criteria and number . both need to be set up wisely and fair . but if you just open the door without limits it will not comes out in good way . and it is not a question about race _ the mindset counts .

Lucky for us we have met some very nice polite African BBC’s.
They are cut clean and very well endowed, have the stamina and know how to work hard.she Is regularly meeting a African bbc fb just only 23 yr old.
The young man is polite and respectful towards you??

The young man is polite and respectful towards you??
Yes a very well raised young man. I must say very trustworthy and he likes when I join in to excite the wife. Tag team partner lol . But my has he got the stamina of a long distance athlete, with a rock hard bbc soon as he undress till the end. And a killer repeater. Just needs to learn to get a rhythm rather than hard banging all the way. He is getting schooled and will make a fantastic long term fuck buddy for my wifey.

Europe is doomed, it's just a matter of time. I've seen entire areas of Europe that look like Zimbabwe on a bad day. It's only a matter of time before it spreads and dismantles the entire history and culture of Europe. They brought it upon themselves.

Well you are right. But people of Western Europe are brainwashed over the last two decades. The are going to vote. And they vote always the same. The problems of non controlled mass Immigration are slowly reaching the surface but still they are shouting for more immigrants. Be careful with what you wish. I am personally from Germany and living at the Baltic States. I like the changes. As a punishment for all the brainwashed European people who shout out for more. Extinction is on its way ....

A really terrible thing happened in Vienna a few days ago by Afghan migrants.

A 13-year-old Austrian girl was abducted, was *******, he was raped and eventually murdered.
Center-right Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, who rejected the far right, said, that false people cannot be patronized with false protection.
This means that all immigrants have a moral obligation to conform to the ethical standards of their recipients, because migrant and refugee status cannot be an excuse for violating public norms, and will receive the same severe punishment as an offender who is a member of the host nation!!

This murderous mentality will be treated as a far-right hate crime.This view is shared by a significant proportion of people with an Austrian migrant background and indigenous and liberal Indigenous Austrians. European values include the right to life and human dignity , which no one has the right to trample on!! This view will be dominant in Europe!!

It could be someone native or immigrant, but you cannot be hostile to anyone and you cannot commit crimes against humanity because it will have consequences!!

There is no forgiveness of sins and no acquittal!!

In Canada i as a white male will become a member of a visible minority around the 1st of June 2023 according to Statistics Canada. Not saying this is a bad thing. Just a reality. Not many Canadians know this. It’s just that on many government forms there is a question that asks if you are native or a member of a visible minority.

In Canada i as a white male will become a member of a visible minority around the 1st of June 2023 according to Statistics Canada. Not saying this is a bad thing. Just a reality. Not many Canadians know this. It’s just that on many government forms there is a question that asks if you are native or a member of a visible minority.
oh fuck off. You are delusional. Canada will be white for along time. You are the prime example of white anxiety

That is not what I said.

not anti immigration at all.

for example there are more Canadians of Irish back ground than there are irish people in Ireland. The same is true for the New England states.

Back