Erotic movies involving black guys and white girls?

But just as well, neither of you guys should watch 'Lakeview Terrace'.

I watched Lakeview Terrace with mixed emotions. On the one hand, I must admit it was a well executed movie with good acting and script, but its basic premise just kind of confused me. This movie had a white male married to a Black Woman and in the end of the movie it is known that She is pregnant. Like many white males, I adore and worship Black Women, but I certainly don’t feel worthy of sex with a Black Woman or any other female. I believe that only Black Men are worthy of pussy. So I must agree with DSoul that Lakeview Terrace is not a good movie for inferior white males to watch.

I purchased "The Cuckold" and my wife and I watched it. It is a small budget independent film but we found it to be very good. There are two white wives. One is married to a black man and cuckolds him. The actress was very good and her boyfriend is black but the idea of cuckolding a black husband was not believable to us. A black man would not accept cuckolding as a white man would and should. The other wife was married to an arrogant white guy and she falls for a black guy and ends up with him. this part of it was very believable and maybe inspirational. There was no hard core stuff and both of us wish they had gone on more with the couple but it was good and the way that the white wife and black man just naturally ended up together and the white cuckold was left out was erotic. Maybe this is not the kind of movie you were looking for but it is worth a look.

I purchased "The Cuckold" and my wife and I watched it. It is a small budget independent film but we found it to be very good. There are two white wives. One is married to a black man and cuckolds him. The actress was very good and her boyfriend is black but the idea of cuckolding a black husband was not believable to us. A black man would not accept cuckolding as a white man would and should. The other wife was married to an arrogant white guy and she falls for a black guy and ends up with him. this part of it was very believable and maybe inspirational. There was no hard core stuff and both of us wish they had gone on more with the couple but it was good and the way that the white wife and black man just naturally ended up together and the white cuckold was left out was erotic. Maybe this is not the kind of movie you were looking for but it is worth a look.

Not the sort of movie you'd hear Oprah talk about!:D

Try "Black and White"
It features a great (but way too short) love ir sceane with Claudia Schiffer. It has alot of stars in it. Robert Downey Jr, Marla Maples, Raekwon, Brooke Shields, Ben Stiller, Mike Tyson, Elijah Wood, and Method Man to name a few.

Here's the basic storyline.....
"Set in New York City, Black and White features several losely related stories centering on a pair of documentary filmmakers, Sam and her husband Terry, in following a group of caucasian teens, Raven, Charlie, Will, Marty, Wren and others who try to fit in with Harlem's black hip-hop crowd who include gangster rapper Rich Bower and his music partner Cigar in landing a recording gig, as well as college basketball player Dean who is conflicted on taking a fall on a game for shady gambler Mark Clear who has hidden agenda for Dean and Rich."

I do remember the movie 'Black and White'. First time folks got to see a relaxed side to Tyson.
A good thing he wasn't biting off ears in the flick.

Back