Erotic movies involving black guys and white girls?

Have you all noticed lately that in movies, much of the interracial scenes tend to involve black women hooking up with white men and not the other way around? Check out movies like "Lakeview Terrace', 'Guess Who', that Disney cartoon movie 'Princess and the Frog', the recent remake of 'Star Trek'.

HA! HA! Very funny! Lovely movie it was, though I didn't dig the message it was passing through. Spike Lee sure has a hatred for interracial couplings.

Well...any one who has come within 10 feet of Spike can tell the guy IS a racist against Whites...how do I know? a few years back while I was dating a beautiful Vietnamese treat, he tried to pick her up while she was at a Starbuck's in Atlanta...she said that the things that were coming out of his mouth towards whites was NOT very nice...after that, I steered clear of any thing that has to do with him!

Well...any one who has come within 10 feet of Spike can tell the guy IS a racist against Whites...how do I know? a few years back while I was dating a beautiful Vietnamese treat, he tried to pick her up while she was at a Starbuck's in Atlanta...she said that the things that were coming out of his mouth towards whites was NOT very nice...after that, I steered clear of any thing that has to do with him!

FOR REAL!!!??!! This actually happened?

FOR REAL!!!??!! This actually happened?

Yup...she said the only reason that she even talked to him was that she noticed that he had a Macbook Pro just like mine...the guy is a troll masquerading as an artist...what ever...I don't have time for small minds...btw, when he asked her for her # she said no...he asked if she had some thing against brothers, she replied that didn't since her boyfriend was black...she just wasn't into mini sized brothers!!! ...I miss her!

Oh yeah, I would too. But I wonder what's his beef with white folks? Or is he bitching that he hasn't won an Oscar?

Well...I am sure some of it is the Oscar thing(He'll never get one) but he just strikes me as the type that has a lot of HATE in him...Napoleon complex to the 10th power!

Well...I am sure some of it is the Oscar thing(He'll never get one) but he just strikes me as the type that has a lot of HATE in him...Napoleon complex to the 10th power!

I just never thought other black guys felt the same way whenever I thought of Spike Lee. Some of his movies I do enjoy, but his attitude most times do piss me off!

The ONLY Spike Lee movie I have ever really liked was "Inside Man"...till this day, I still can't believe he directed it...what ever!

MV5BMTY2MTkwNzUwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTUxNDAxMw@@._V1._SX640_SY393_.jpg
Bad Company...this movie just came (no pun intended) to mind cause well...it's on Showtime right now...when Ellen Barkin shows up at Fishburn's apartment and they do this little cat and mouse act for a hot second before Morphieus there just Bullies his way between her legs...damn good movie...she is STILL smoking hot till this day;-)

MV5BMTY2MTkwNzUwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTUxNDAxMw@@._V1._SX640_SY393_.jpg
Bad Company...this movie just came (no pun intended) to mind cause well...it's on Showtime right now...when Ellen Barkin shows up at Fishburn's apartment and they do this little cat and mouse act for a hot second before Morphieus there just Bullies his way between her legs...damn good movie...she is STILL smoking hot till this day;-)

I've read a little about the movie but never actually seen it. Didn't he die in it?

Speaking of Fishburne, another lovely interracial movie he's been involved in: Othello. No one, as far as I know, could have wrapped up that character the way he did.

othello-9552.gif

Hey Southern, hope you enjoying Chitown..you will have no problems with the white chicks in the windy city..your comments on Spike were funny as hell..yea I agree, he is way overrated..and heard Fishbourn on public radio, he is
no fan of Spike..likes his scripts and movies better organized and prepared..he is very professional....regarding IR movies, Dennis Haysbert did a couple-one with Michelle Fieffer "Love Field" and "Far From Heaven" with Julianne Moore, both were low key and not exploitative IR love stories-no love scenes..just 2 mature people who felt connected really well done...OSP25

Speaking of Fishburne, another lovely interracial movie he's been involved in: Othello. No one, as far as I know, could have wrapped up that character the way he did.

View attachment 25840

Othello is one of my all time favorite movies and plays of all time...I like that Shakespeare thought of a brother back in the day...Fishburne IS Othello!

Hey Southern, hope you enjoying Chitown..you will have no problems with the white chicks in the windy city..your comments on Spike were funny as hell..yea I agree, he is way overrated..and heard Fishbourn on public radio, he is
no fan of Spike..likes his scripts and movies better organized and prepared..he is very professional....regarding IR movies, Dennis Haysbert did a couple-one with Michelle Fieffer "Love Field" and "Far From Heaven" with Julianne Moore, both were low key and not exploitative IR love stories-no love scenes..just 2 mature people who felt connected really well done...OSP25

Dennis Haysbert with Michelle Fieffer and Julianne Moore huh? Will have to check those out...especially the one with Moore...yummmmmmy!!!

I love the movie “Obsessed” with Idris Elba, Beyonce Knowles, and Ali Larter. When I have guests over (which I often do for business reasons) I like to have this movie on for people (especially white women) who I suspect may be on the edge of accepting the interracial lifestyle. For a purely vanilla crowd, I love to play the movie “Holes” with Henry Winkler. This is a family movie but also has an interracial theme all the way through it. It is perfect for very subtly introducing people to an acceptance of interracial love between Black Men and white women.

Back