Eric and Dari

today

Male
Has anybody on this site been to a play party at Eric and Dari’s in the San Francisco Bay Area?
They use to host Interracial swing parties at their home in the East Bay around 2004-2005. Eric was a bald black guy, Dari was a white lady with blonde hair. I use to see him play with others but don’t remember seeing her.
At the time, I was dating a 24 year old girl who would attend the parties with me. We had many fun times there. One night my gf got fucked so hard, her legs buckled on the way to our car after the party. She said, holy *******, my leg just gave out and I almost fell to the ground. It may have been a combination of being fucked hard by several hung black guys that night and the fact she was wearing 5 inch stripper heels. I remember another time where my girl was blowing this black guy in the kitchen, he ended up coming in her mouth, my girl stood up, walked up to another white female, and deposited the guys cum to the other girl while kissing her.

I worked with another girl who I shared our swing party stories with. She was a tall, pretty white girl. She was in a relationship at the time. She was intrigued by the stories I shared with her about the swing parties my gf and I attended. So one night, my gf and I had her meet us at my place. We all jumped in the car and headed to Eric and Dari’s house for a party. She was definitely shy and didn’t know what to do once we got there. Mostly she walked around, watching others have sex. After a bit, my gf started kissing her and feeling up on her. Then my girl has me kissing her and we are both fondling her. Next thing I know, my coworker is stripped partially naked, riding me, while others are around just watching. I fucked her for a while as others sat back and watched. I couldn’t believe this shy little girl from my work, was now riding me at a swing party, while others watched. She continues fucking me while my gf is off to the side just watching and enjoying the show. After we fuck and I cum, she gets up and a black guy in the room pulls her next to him. He starts kissing her, then a few minutes later, she is on her knees blowing this black guy with everyone watching. After a bit, this guy lays down where I had been, and my coworker climbs on top of him. They start to fuck while several of us in the room hang back and watch. The girl was sexy. A shy little mom who has now fucked two people in front of a room full of people she doesn’t know. She keeps riding this guy until he ends up cumming. She gets off of him and puts on her clothes. We say our goodbyes and the three of us leave the party. We stayed working together for another six to twelve months and never really mentioned that night. I know she was afraid her boyfriend would find out about what a little freak she was that night. As far as I know, he never did.

Back