Enjoying other cocks too much?

hotwifenovata

Female
Real Person
From
UK
Hi guys …
It is normal to stop enjoying sex with your husband and only think is other guys ?
That is what is happening to me .. everytime my husband is fucking me I just think in other guys that have fucked me before and how much better they were…

Attachments

• 92085F17-5BB5-4598-A30C-17A160127055.jpeg
    92085F17-5BB5-4598-A30C-17A160127055.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 212
There is no such thing as Normal. This hasn't happened to me, but I can understand why. I think a lot of guys just assume they are born knowing how to have great sex. I trained my husband. Like everything it's a learned skill. I've always thought that was the reason so many men think their wives are frigid.

Quite unavoidable. At the beginning, because my husband wasn't bad endowed, I would never think of other men during sex with him. But the more and bigger the bulls' cocks, the more you start thinking of them instead. And that goes even when fucking bbc's. With many of them I kept thinking about my black ex boyfriend. And when we went back together, the kink of having more than one bbc at a time superseded the size and skill facts.

This is not a normal lifestyle and thats why its so wonderful. Maybe there are other ways for your hubby to have sex with you that are more enjoyable with you.
Training him to lick your pussy the way you want to. Also ass. Rewarding him with handjobs while telling him how you only think of other guys that fuck you way better when he fucks you. Grinding on him or letting him grind on you. Well there is a lot of things you can do with your hubby that counts as sex for him and maybe you can enjoy some of that aswell.

Hi guys …
It is normal to stop enjoying sex with your husband and only think is other guys ?
That is what is happening to me .. everytime my husband is fucking me I just think in other guys that have fucked me before and how much better they were…
No its not normal and this sounds like a cuck boi fantatsy post.

Hi guys …
Typical case I joke around with my married good friends...they all need to fuck their wives like they fucked the girls in their epic stories so they don't sit around thinking about the fucks they got from the other guys :D

This is just the validation of it =)
Novata but sabia!

This is not a normal lifestyle and thats why its so wonderful. Maybe there are other ways for your hubby to have sex with you that are more enjoyable with you.
Training him to lick your pussy the way you want to. Also ass. Rewarding him with handjobs while telling him how you only think of other guys that fuck you way better when he fucks you. Grinding on him or letting him grind on you. Well there is a lot of things you can do with your hubby that counts as sex for him and maybe you can enjoy some of that aswell.
👍

Quite unavoidable. At the beginning, because my husband wasn't bad endowed, I would never think of other men during sex with him. But the more and bigger the bulls' cocks, the more you start thinking of them instead. And that goes even when fucking bbc's. With many of them I kept thinking about my black ex boyfriend. And when we went back together, the kink of having more than one bbc at a time superseded the size and skill facts.
If there is something like "the best sex" it is between a hot white woman an many black men at the same time 👍
It's almost like a ritual and hast a specific empowering energy.

Hi guys …
Absolutely normal. My wife’s felt that same way since her very first extra marital fuck and I feel good knowing how much more pleasure she’s able to get than I can ever give her.

Back