Engaged and new to the lifestyle

Hey guys. Here’s a little pic of me. I’m Carlie, I’m 27 from the UK. 4’10 89lb and gagging for my first taste of darkness. I’m also engaged, but my partner has no idea about my fantasies yet...
I say get verified. That image is just a little to perfect. 600x800 sRGB web interlaced, that screams downloaded image.

If not cool just saying there are a lot of fakes here.

LMAO!!! NOT a good way to start a relationship. Sounds like you need to get unengaged

I was thinking that, too. Hell, he may like the idea, but if she is really going to go through with it, she should get his buy-in. If a girl I was dating asked, I would be good with it, but if she hid it, she's gone.

Others have said she should verify, and I totally agree.

She should!!
She obviously don’t love him! She’d save him in the long run... unless she could cuck him!
And if she can and does... that lucky guy will learn quick to love cleaning her out...
I’d further place a bet that her 2nd bull knocks her up!?? 50$ American Dollars?? Anyone??
She was born to serve a black king!
Thank you for your support

Really interests me as to why you think a man would pose as a woman in a community that openly accepts cuckolds and men with interracial fantasies. The community members I’m speaking to on Kik know that I’m not fake, so that’s all that matters.

There are certain things that indicate a higher chance of being a fake, that many who have been here a long time can notice? Why? See, there ARE a lot of gay men who get off on black men pursuing them, thinking they are horny women? Why? I don't know why, there is a ******* ton of catfishing out in the world, just like this.

You can easily prove everyone wrong with verifying. It's not that hard to do.

There are certain things that indicate a higher chance of being a fake, that many who have been here a long time can notice? Why? See, there ARE a lot of gay men who get off on black men pursuing them, thinking they are horny women? Why? I don't know why, there is a ******* ton of catfishing out in the world, just like this.

You can easily prove everyone wrong with verifying. It's not that hard to do.
I really don't think that's gonna happen, they are too much of an attention whore. Put a pic up and wait for all the real men to tell them how sexy they are so they can pull their own pud.?

Now we’re talking. That sounds like a lot of fun indeed. I intend to enjoy it and I absolutely intend to be filled with cum, from what I’ve been reading on this forum there doesn’t seem to be any other way!!

To all the brothers in the UK, stop playing around and Introduce this young lady to what she’s asking for!
Take one for the team and fill her up.
Make her dream come true

Really interests me as to why you think a man would pose as a woman in a community that openly accepts cuckolds and men with interracial fantasies. The community members I’m speaking to on Kik know that I’m not fake, so that’s all that matters.

sure there are guys who enjoy the cuck kink that would enjoy chatting with a super cute and petite black dick craving girl like you. ;-)

Back