Ella in NYC, Chicago, Orlando and LA

EllaGoesUSA

Female
From
Germany
Hello there...This is Ella from Germany, married, 36 years, mom of two... After 9 years of mostly being a mom I restarted my career in the business world two years ago...
In September I will be in the US for 3 weeks, visiting some offices. Presumably the trip will be from Septemer 4th to 25th. The locations are NYC, Chicago, Orlando, LA.
I plan to have a little extramarital BBC fun during the trip. Something which should be a lot easier in the US than home in Germany. Which is why I signed up on this site, hoping it will be any good :)

Hello there...This is Ella from Germany, married, 36 years, mom of two... After 9 years of mostly being a mom I restarted my career in the business world two years ago...
In September I will be in the US for 3 weeks, visiting some offices. Presumably the trip will be from Septemer 4th to 25th. The locations are NYC, Chicago, Orlando, LA.
I plan to have a little extramarital BBC fun during the trip. Something which should be a lot easier in the US than home in Germany. Which is why I signed up on this site, hoping it will be any good :)
Let me know when you are in Chicago

Back