Ella from Germany travelling to the US

EllaGoesUSA

Female
From
Germany
Hello there...This is Ella from Germany, married, 36 years, mom of two... After 9 years of mostly being a mom I restarted my career in the business world two years ago...
In September I will be in the US for 3 weeks, visiting some offices. Presumably the trip will be from Septemer 4th to 25th. The locations are NYC, Chicago, Orlando, LA.
I plan to have a little extramarital BBC fun during the trip. Something which should be a lot easier in thr US than home in Germany. Which is why I signed up on this site, hoping it will be any good :)

And no, I won’t travel to any other location for sex… if you can’t be at said location, don’t even bother 😘

Last edited:
Hello there...This is Ella from Germany, married, 36 years, mom of two... After 9 years of mostly being a mom I restarted my career in the business world two years ago...
In September I will be in the US for 3 weeks, visiting some offices. Presumably the trip will be from Septemer 4th to 25th. The locations so far are NY, Chicago, Orlando, LA.
I plan to have a little extramarital BBC fun during the trip. Something which should be a lot easier in thr US than home in Germany. Which is why I signed up on this site, hoping it will be any good :)
I would love to hook up with someone like you for adult fun ...i live closer to NY or Orlando ..still a good ways from North Carolina

In September I will be in the US for 3 weeks, visiting some offices. Presumably the trip will be from Septemer 4th to 25th. The locations so far are NY, Chicago, Orlando, LA.
I'm in Chicago waiting for you... Check my media. ;]

Guys… I am not going to discuss my potential dates here publicly. So it’s nice of you to write here… but don’t forget to text privately if you really want to get in touch.

In September I will be in the US for 3 weeks, visiting some offices. Presumably the trip will be from Septemer 4th to 25th. The locations so far are NYC, Chicago, Orlando, LA.
Enjoy your trip.....get lots of BBC!

In September I will be in the US for 3 weeks, visiting some offices. Presumably the trip will be from Septemer 4th to 25th. The locations so far are NYC, Chicago, Orlando, LA.
Viel Erfolg bei deiner Suche, gibt aber mittlerweile auch in Deutschland gute BBCs :)

Back