EFFY and the empty nest syndrome.

littledikk

Male
From
UK
She sat on the chair by the counter in the kitchen had her hands with the fingers interlocked holding her knee cap.
RICHARD her husband looked at her incredulously
" You want to do what? are you insane "
" don't be ridiculous " was her answer, stretching back one foot dangling moving in a circle.
" you are serious about this aren't you . You actually want to take in a couple college ******* as boarders, why we don't need any extra money .We are settled in our own company,"
EFFY looked at husband , her tongue licked at her dry lips she leaned towards him,
" I am so lonely when you are on the road, I want someone here to make me feel safe, you are gone days at a time.."
that was the problem she was in this big house alone and she felt so lonely, craving some company , someone to do things for , to have somebody to talk to and give her a feeling of safety.at night.
" So seeing as I used to teach the simple answer is a couple of ATHLETIC COLLEGE BOYS to live in and make me feel safe.
RICHARD looked at his wife, COLLEGE BOY'S what on earth is she thinking,
every one knows what boys are ,like especially BLACK BOY'S. Even at her mature age of 62 they would fuck her senseless given half a chance.
Damn she still turned heads when they where out .Her well preserved 62 year old body looked great.
Years of gym work, yoga ,tennis , swimming daily. She looked slim toned and still had great pair of legs a good handful of each breast, there was no doubt what would happen with a couple of young black guy's in the house alone with her and no hubby about to keep them at bay.
FUCK the mere thought of it was making his limp dick throb in his pants,
EFFY slid of the chair and reached down smoothing her dress down her thighs .
SHE looked so hot and so sensuous in that moment, slowly walking towards RICHARD draping an arm around his shoulders the other on his knee moving it down to his inner thigh .
He was almost beside himself as he watched her hand moving to wards his crotch finding his bulge , cupping him gently she began to taunt him ,
"Are you getting jealous or aroused "
" Well off course you are " it's what men do ", the thought of their precious little lady whose pussy has only known their hubby's cock. Getting not 1 but 2 big black cocks , " do you think 2 hot , hard muscled, chiselled bodied guys would want to fuck your little old wife , honestly tell me baby "
I mean just imagine darling coming back from one of your trips coming up the stairs as the guys come out of our bedroom ,saying " she's having a lie down she's had an exhausting day"
You walk in I am lying on the bed legs akimbo with their hot freshly fucked come in me leaking down towards my

butt crack. What will you do darling , come to the bed lie down with your head between my thighs and lick me clean .
Would you do that while I tell you what they did to me, the hickey's on my neck, my breasts and how each of them gave one either side of my pussy mound, how they shoved their big fucking black cocks in my arse and pussy at the same time, how , how they slapped my butt cheeks till they turned deep red or how ,they spit roasted your little wife ,changing positions non stop fucking for at least 3 hours .
Do you think you could do that for me darling ,
the door bell chimed " oh shall we find out darling , they are here, go let them in and bring them straight up to the bedroom I will be there waiting ." with that she ran up stairs knowing she had RICHARD just where wanted him and there would no longer an empty nest in this huse,

5FE3823D-8D39-46E4-81F9-A41DFB5C868A.gif452_1000 (3).jpg RICHARD took the guys up to the bedroom ,EFFY looked at them " hi guys are you ready to move in to look after little old me ?"
They did no more than take there top's off and drop their shorts "THIS IS LEROY as he moved between her legs and held his big cock ready for her command and this is JEROME oh as for the rent I have all the rent I need right here as they took her mouth and cunt at the same time THERE'S some pictures on the lap top darling from when I interviewed them last week. One is LEROY showing me what ANAL sex is all about and the other is JEROME taking my BBC virginity. Now do you want to watch what they can turn me into or go watch some sport on television .
he sat in the corner for the next 2 hours as they both embraced their entry into there new life style.

Back