Educated, Intelligent Black males...YES or NO?

And there are a number of ways to communicate. A few years ago I was in London for an international event. There were a few individuals, but most members had brought their wives as well. At a cocktail party one evening I was walking down the hall when I was joined by a very pretty German wife. I had noticed that her husband spent a LOT of time at the bar and more than once had to be assisted when left. His wife didn't hold my hand or anything like that, but she did slow her pace and was very close beside me. In a kind of low voice she said something in German. And she looked directly into my eyes as she said it, which made my dick take notice. I stopped when we got to my room, but so did she! I don't know what else she said, but I did recognize the word frau (German for wife) and nodded in the direction of my door. I don't speak German, but I do know that frau is Geman for wife. I shook my head NO, and said Home, USA. That's when she took my hand and held it. I unlocked my door and we closed it behind me. That little woman was so hot for cock! We had five days remaining, and I managed to fuck her at least once each day until the convention was completed // Her name was Freya and she was married, which about all I knew of her.
I never saw her again. But I still get turned on when I think about her.

Back